Wednesday, November 30, 2022

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- Man, let's count again... 

- Surely won't we together be lame... 

Bowie told us about fleeting fame... 

- Contradiction is no shame... 

- Feel unique being thy flame... 



- Cover me with organic plant... 

- Where we together bend... 

- Circling number 10...

- Inside your pen... 

- Platinum hair... 

- Being with you everywhere... 

- Cannon lose forest... 

- Feel thy beating chest... 

- Know that we're the best... 

- We need to forget the rest... 

- Thinking on culture and art... 

- Listening to the beating of our heart... 

- Never playing a part... 

- Waking up by your side..

- Collateral ride... 

- From my soul to you... 

- Something entirely new... 

- Flowers to pick... 

- Garden is sweet... 

- Need not to learn... 

- Letting bridges burn...

Guy Fawkes does us tell... 

- That we're lost inside a spell... 



- Wanna be more than lover of thee... 

- Embrace our mutual energy... 

- Don't tell me that God is empty... 

- Fuel's plenty... 

- Night's never empty... 

- Intoxicate me not... 

- We're more than what we got... 

- Know that I'm the one for thee... 

- Daphne doesn't sound..

- Number 3..

- We're what we found..

- Yesterday... 

- Not inside some dull play... 

- Thought about us today... 



- Knew that the past..

- Towards the present wouldn't last... 

- Deep inside our mind..

- Being softly kind..

- Once again... 

- You telling me... 

- Flirting as thy only dame... 

- About a kiss being energy... 

- Didn't understood..

- Quickly you provide me food..

- World history not being told... 

- Mankind caring not only about gold... 

- Into our room enter I..

- Wearing thy t-shirt cast I no lie... 

- Jeans by the bed..

- Always you making me mad... 

- Feel my skin shed..

- Vision I a serpent's glance..

- Being my trance..

- Inside our fluid romance... 

- When we share another dance... 

- Cutting bread... 

- Spreading butter... 

- Love you further... 

- Time never does spare... 

- Entering without exit key.... 

- Only you and me... 

- Dwelling no fantasy... 

- Walking on Russian floor... 

- Banging we near the door... 

- Pleasure never is sour... 

- Counting till number 4...

- Want you more...







No comments:

Post a Comment