Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 25 - International artists

 

There's Natalie being a woman who I love 

Pics of Janina, Daria and Alexandra that are women who I love, artworks by American artists Frank Miller and Ryan Heshka, poster for magnificent movie "Das Kabinett Des Dr Caligari" along artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson who I've worked with before 


Pic of Janina that's a woman who I love along memorabilia from Tim Burton's movies 

Pics of Daria, Janina, Alexandra and Polina along Tim Burton's memorabilia along artworks by American artists Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz 


Pics of Daria, Janina and Alexandra who I love along comic book page by Swedish artist Max Andersson who I've worked with before 

Pics of Anna, Natalie, Janina and Alexandra that are women who I love along artworks by American artist Frank Miller and Finnish artist Bo Haglund 


Artwork by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso who I've worked with before, Tim Burton's movies memorabilia and artworks with exhibitions by Swedish artist Max Andersson who I've worked with before 


Pics of Janina and Polina that are women who I love along artwork by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso who I've worked with before 

Pics of Janina and Polina that are women who I love along artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez 

Pics of Janina and Alexandra along an artwork by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso who I've worked with before 

 with Sandra 

with Elena 

 with Sissy 

Memories with Cátia Pais

My only Bela 

With Ilvie 

Paradise 

 with Maya, Jacky and Nuala 

Home is where my heart is

Family 

Saturday's Paradise 

Family


Artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel 





With Janina - 01 

With Janina - 02 

With Janina - 03 

Memories inside Tim Burton's memorabilia 

And there's Natalie being a woman who I love 



No comments:

Post a Comment