Saturday, November 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, you know that... 

- Loving you is fact... 

- Walking by the subway... 

- Dancing all night and day... 

- Singing along you... 

- Loud being true... 

- It's that song... 

- Where the beat is never gone... 

- Feel you inside my bone and heart... 

- Body does start..

- No ice inside our cart..

- Create something truer than art... 

- Merge into me..

- Feeling thee... 

- Being a modern shaman... 

- Lured by your pen... 

- Flute's sound... 

- Never lost nor found... 

- Can you hear me? 

- Feel you always sweetly.... 

- By my side... 

- More than a lustful ride... 

- Body of mine... 

- Caressing yours just fine... 

- Want not to figure out... 

- Together our dragons do shout... 

- Telling you one more time... 

- Love you because we're both prime... 

- By the nightly bars... 

- Listening to Tom Waits while staring at north sky's stars... 

- Forgot I not... 

- Want us always real hot... 

- Do know... 

- River does show... 

- Worth a shot... 

- Hours not forgot... 

- Love making from 10 to 8...

- Never coming us both late... 

- Do know that by your side always do I awake..

- Kissing our celestial shape..

- Both of us shivering and shake... 

- Going back to our home... 

- By the train not staring at the phone... 

- Tongue of mine... 

- Kissing you fine... 

- Pink vision I... 

- Sweetly do we one more time try... 

- Back into the trees... 

- Filtering no bees... 

- Into our mind... 

- Voices being kind... 

- If only I knew... 

- That everything ain't blue... 

- Again into the street... 

- Curiously we trick and treat... 

- Bodies of ours merging deep... 

- Like us together being inside a fucking space ship... 

- Spirituality... 

- Where the streets ain't fantasy... 

- Thy hands by my face... 

- Gloriously belonging not to human race... 

- Kiss me times 10...

- Desiring you... 

- Nothing new... 

- Being you my only man... 

- Superhero for true... 

- You know that I love you... 

- No kryptonite... 

- Be my Superman... 

- Not only tonight.. 

- By candlelight... 

- Doing what I can... 

- By metro station next... 

- No need to rest... 

- There's the map... 

- Being we the best... 

- No urging cap...



No comments:

Post a Comment