Wednesday, November 30, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me... 

- About our everlasting energy... 

- I'm the one for thee...

- Totally sugar free... 

- Forget I not...

- Time never does stop... 

- Cat being our pet... 

- You and I... 

- No lie... 

- Can't I forget... 

- Into me and into you...

- No need to stage true... 

- Loving me times 2...

- Sharpening my nails... 

- Think I not about ship sails...

- Running into thy arms... 

- No false alarms... 

- Again love me... 

- Do know that I'm thy only majesty... 

- Into no mirror look I..

- There's our bodies inside a sigh..

- Speak to me without language known... 

- Loosing myself till the bone..

- Being up and down... 

- There's our old haunts... 

- Room jaunts... 

- Tell me that you can make it last... 

- Pleasures are never fast... 

- Into thy chest... 

- Carving my teeth deep... 

- Feeling us as the best... 

- Always sweet... 

- Dance only with me... 

- Must we both carefree... 

- Tell me that there's no connection lost... 

- Be just... 

- Love me as thy must... 

- Being I the one for thee... 

- Where reality ain't fantasy... 

- Soaring Saint Petersburg's sky... 

- One more time we pry... 

- Where our heart does lie... 

- Sometimes I clearly don't know... 

- About our love's glow... 

- Entering into me time one... 

- Chewing only a gum... 

- Place lacking no sun... 

- Cool we must always be... 

- No need to roam the sea... 

- Into thy birth land... 

- Without any loose end... 

- Porto, city of delight... 

- Love me not only tonight... 

- Be to me bright... 

- Talking with you in Portuguese... 

- Being more than thy miss... 

- Searching for thy tongue... 

- Unique love bomb... 

- There's that melodic song... 

- More than a molecular atom... 

- Just like Superman... 

- Being I Lois Lane inside thy pen... 

- Thy only lover being me... 

- Coveting thy energy... 

- Always inside our eternal ride... 

- Us side by side... 

- Don't care I about God... 

- Let's stare at a jumping frog..

- Think I not then... 

- Forget I Yin and bloody Yang... 

- Marrying you without any previous plan... 

- World suddenly to us wave...

- Breathing we a clean shave... 

- Strip me tame..

- Dress me with thy name.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment