Saturday, November 19, 2022

A direct love speech from my love Mascara to our shared heart

 


- Man, tell me that you love me sweet... 

- Fads going deep... 

- Everything that we both do...

- Being in between me and you... 

- Always something really new... 

- Definitely I do suppose... 

- World of ours being close... 

- Chew and chew... 

- Gum's a new...

- Touch my hair... 

- Never at the road to nowhere... 

- Surely can I understand... 

- That we're lovers not playing a band... 

- Love me again true... 

- Words pop out as glue... 

- By the room... 

- Crashing not at doom... 

- Being I thy breeze... 

- World Cup will be Portuguese... 

- Captain that does say... 

- That chess is not a dumb play... 

- Come what may... 

- Sugar me at bay... 

- Forget the bloody book... 

- Together we having a stylish look... 

- No fish without a hook... 

- Everything will never flow... 

- Let's play one more show... 

- Cooking a script...

- Driving a spaceship... 

- Not being a Brit...

- Kiss me times 20...

- Life sure is plenty... 

- Soft and strong... 

- Always together reborn... 

- Marriage by the sea... 

- Only me and thee... 

- Source of energy... 

- By garden twilight... 

- Life definitely is bright... 

- During day and night... 

- Neon insight... 

- For me and for you... 

- Roads form anew... 

- Thy blonde bombshell always being I... 

- Pages bizarre... 

- No lie... 

- Never that far.. 

- Parking the car... 

- Grabbing thy coat... 

- As our love boat... 

- Pigeon does fly... 

- Wings soar high... 

- Hair of mine at your mouth... 

- No speedy shout... 

- Tell me that I'm always thy beautiful... 

- Being fruitful... 

- Remember I the time... 

- Where fruit wasn't lime... 

- Flowers by the door... 

- Letters by the floor... 

- Definitely no 2 times life... 

- Cookie's slice... 

- By the square red...

- 8mm movie floating into our bed... 

- Like Bond... 

- James being lost and found... 

- Tweeting the minute that does say:

"Love you every single day" 

"Where minutes with hours play" 

- Love, you do know... 

- Cherish and take... 

- By the lake... 

- Always front row... 

- Time does glow...

- Let's together come... 

- Share the time zone... 

- Do know about the stream... 

- There's a peakish dream... 




No comments:

Post a Comment