Saturday, November 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man... 

- Do know... 

- Ride I thy pen... 

- Videotape's show... 

- Beta on the go... 

- VHS does blow... 

- Come on again... 

- Patricia was real lame... 

- Desert shore... 

- Sand by our bodies evermore... 

- Being inside a Poe's tale imagery... 

- Where grape fruit is energy... 

- Dress red...

- Shape's never bad... 

- Listening to our favorite Tom Waits song... 

- By the kitchen sink... 

- Us alone... 

- No need to think... 

- Phone does call... 

- We don't care... 

- Surely no wonder wall... 

- Mystery Man being everywhere... 

- Rolling on... 

- By our love's zone... 

- If only we could understand... 

- Where the fruit trees do bend... 

- Garage of ours we do pop... 

- Being myself on the top... 

- Song to Siren does start... 

- Liz not playing some part... 

- Feeling thy breath fresh... 

- Where benches don't mesh... 

- Garden near the train... 

- Beach ain't definitely lame... 

- No childish game... 

- Do know... 

- Always together on the go... 

- Buying groceries locally... 

- Feel you inside me... 

- Do understand... 

- Coffee that does blend... 

- Walking the street... 

- Calling you me more than thy sweet... 

- Kissing I thy ears... 

- Luring no fears... 

- No lost highway... 

- Definitely not today... 

- By the park... 

- Where light ain't dark... 

- Again into the sea... 

- You and me... 

- Sand in my hair... 

- Lustful atmosphere... 

- Surely won't I stop... 

- Cherry never does pop... 

- Stick boy... 

- Being not my toy... 

- Am I thy Match Girl... 

- Never do we together fall... 

- Releasing no melancholy... 

- Loving you is always loving me... 

- Tim B... 

- Kissing a dead bee... 

- Feeling not our energy... 

- By our room... 

- Mail is never soon... 

- Package by the stairs... 

- Eating us both gummy bears... 

- Knowing about fantasy frame... 

- When tea's aflame... 

- Being thy everlasting Dame... 

- Not changing our mind... 

- We're definitely together kind... 

- Book to pop... 

- Xmas not being a shop... 

- Gifts by the tree... 

- Release never me... 

- We're together energy... 

- By the green grass... 

- Spreading us both class... 

- Caring not about human mass... 













No comments:

Post a Comment