Sunday, November 3, 2019

A poem to Earthbound Moonchild - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

Me and Earthbound Moonchild 

- I don't love you Man...
- I hate your bloody pen...
 You said this to me.
 I wasn't understanding nothing at all but I knew that we were on The Fall...
 There was Halloween...
 There was a dream...
 There was even Bela that appeared out of nowhere in the atmosphere.
- I hate you...
- You have never wrote me a poem...
- You're bad to me and I know thee...
 I was remembering 2003...
 I was thinking on my Belle without any spell...
 I was remembering 2013 playing football with your child that isn't wild...
- Man, you drive me crazy...
- Man, you make me lazy...
- Man, you smoke...
- Man, this isn't a joke...
 I was replying this to you with a question?
- Do I know you?
- Do we live in a pagan nation?
- There's heaven and hell?
 You were mad at me while saying me this;
- I'll curse thee...
- You're a stranger in the night at human sight...
- You cast spells on belles without bells...
- You're a soul bold that never grows old...
- I hate thee...
- Yes...
- Both you and me...
- There's Troma...
- There's no Trauma...
- There's a tale that you told me for free...
- We weren't in the sea...
- Man, don't be like that...
- I remember seeing a cat flying from your hat...
 I was overwhelmed and didn't knew where was my coat or if it was inside a boat...
 Nevertheless, I thought to myself:
- She's not me...
- She's thee...
- She's free...
- She's life...
- She always gave me a cake slice...
- We aren't goths in the dark...
- We are at some park...
It was at this frozen moment time that you smiled at me...
You picked a paper and gave it to me...
It was ripped from a notebook being free...
- Man, you have a kitty named Ilvie...
- I remember her, she was a viking sweetie...
- Man, you always casted spells on girls...
- They love you all even in the falls...
 I've looked into your eyes...
 Maybe this wasn't happening at all...
 Maybe this was total recall...
 Maybe your kid wasn't afraid of the smoke there...
 Maybe he was elsewhere...
 I only know that you were dressed in black...
 I only know that you weren't a cat...
 I only know that we were listening to Bauhaus, New Order, O.M.D in some sort of disorder...
 The lights were bright...
 Jason had light...
 Krueger was at sight...
 Joker was wild and fun without a gun...
 We were giving books, cake and posters for fun...
  You looked at me and said:
- Doesn't matter at all, Man...
- I'll always hate you and your bloody pen...
- Look there, that blonde girl that you love will always be your call...
 I didn't knew what to do at this time, I only
 knew that I've gave you an embrace and a kiss without any rhyme...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra