Friday, November 15, 2019

Some info about a tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi, Corto Maltese and otber book projects with help by international artists

I was thinking a tiny little bit while writing this post (that's a simple draft on my mind) because this tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi is being merged with other book projects that I'm working at the same time with help by international artists and that are mentioned in previous posts in this same blogue such as:
Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese tribute written artbook 
Lost Inside A Nordic Dream.
Daria Inside An Aria
Didi Wray inside a love story every single day
Mascara Girl inside a Call by The Fall
Zombie Girl mute by The Fall
My own autobiography
I know that I'm not Bela...
I know that I'm not a Maltese sailor...
I know that I'm not Fernando Pessoa.. 
I know that I'm only a simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world...
I know that being born Portuguese is strange because sometimes we're bold and cold to each other.
I know simple things about books...
I know simple things about women with astonishing looks...
I know that sometimes I enter in their hearts and minds being kind...
I know that I put my heart inside art...
I know that I loved Bela...
I know that I loved Ilvie and all my four kitties that were my pets stolen from me in past relationships with two women for free...
I know that I'm loving a kitty named Ofélia that isn't mine but from Sandra Mesquita...
I know that she hasn't the name of a viking shield warrior women like Ilvie had because a living being can't be replaced or cloned at all...
I know that Ofélia was Pessoa muse and his love...
I know that she wasn't a dove...
Below is some information with pictures and written captions of some projects merged in them.
I know only this:
- Life's a total bliss inside a kiss...
Many thanks to all international artists born in several countries and with whom I've worked, I'm working or will work in the upcoming future since 2015 in books or collective exhibitions (and I always stated, state or will state that all of them are inside every tiny memory or detail in my own life being more than 150 astonishing skilled and passionate living human beings in this planet blue with a beautiful heart and soul) even if sometimes I feel a bit lost in Babel comunicating in several languages while creating faerie tales or love stories either in book projects or directly with some of the prettiest women that I've met, knowing inside my body and soul that my heart is inside a plate for my love that isn't a dove.
Special thanks to my family, Didi, Mascara, Daria, Elena, Sandra and her fascinating kitty Ofélia


A book inside a look 

Vincent Van Gogh holding a message to Bela 

Bela and Mina Harker along an artwork based on a Vampire Lady artwork by American artist Caitlin Mccarthy 

My love Elena as Helen of Troy not being a toy 

Myself and an artwork based on Fernando Pessoa by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga

My friend and Czech Actress Victoria Jancke, Bela Lugosi's at ”daughter of the night" masterpiece movie from 1920 directed by Richard Eichberg and an artwork by Indonesyan artist Wendy Saber Core 


An artwork based on Fernando Pessoa by French artist Isabel Pessoa and Sandra Mesquita's kitty Ofélia
Bela Lugosi at "Murders in the rue morgue" directed by Robert Florey in 1932 based on the book with the same name by American writer Edgar Allan Poe first published in 1841, "the veiled woman" directed by Emmet J. Flynn in 1929 along a pic of myself 
An artwork based on Fernando Pessoa by French artist Isabel Pessoa along an artwork by British artist John Willie

Bela and Mina Harker, a quote by Finnish actress Maila Nurmi aka as Vampira, an artwork by Indonesyan artist Wendy Saber Core, a sentence based on teenage years, me and my stolen kitty Ilvie, Portuguese movie "filme do desassossego" by Portuguese director João Botelho from 2010 based on the book "livro do desassossego"by Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with his heteronym Bernardo Soares first published in 1982

Me and Daria Kovaleva being she Audrey Horne and myself Philip Jeffries having both of us no dark entries



An artwork based on Fernando Pessoa by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga and Sandra Mesquita's kitty Ofélia

Daria inside an Aria along Bela Lugosi and Maila Nurmi

Sometimes Daria has my phone on her home...

Bela Lugosi at "Murders in the rue morgue" directed by Robert Florey in 1932 based on the book with the same name by American writer Edgar Allan Poe first published in 1841

Bela Lugosi's at ”daughter of the night" masterpiece movie from 1920 directed by Richard Eichberg 


Myself and an artwork by British artist John Willie



An artwork by British artist John Willie for Bizarre magazine published in the 40's and the 50's along a picture from Bela and Vampira

Didi Wray is always at our home not lost on the phone.

An artwork based on Fernando Pessoa by French artist Isabel Pessoa along a magnificient illustration by Swedish artist Clara Bessijelle Johansson for "Lost Inside a Nordic Dream" book anthology that I'm working with some of the best Scandinavian artists that I know of


An artwork based on a man as a bat along a pic of myself

A magnificient book based on Bela's life

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Ksenia into our shared heart

  - My Man , love of mine... - Being we fine... - There's our heart kind.. - Feelings inside.. - Not our mind... - There's our ride....