Thursday, November 7, 2019

A poem to German actress Vanessa Maria Viktoria - Tribute to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi

Vanessa Maria Viktoria - German actress 

- We are there...
- It's true...
- We aren't blue...
- 1...
- 2...
- 3...
- Let's be whatever we want to be...
 You told me this... 
 It was during a rainy day while we were staring at some bay... 
 I didn't knew what to do... 
 I didn't knew that the planet was blue... 
 There was blonde hair in open air... 
 There was me and you elsewhere...
- A melody...
- Look at thee...
- A highway...
- Dreams inside a day...
- 5...
- 6...
- 7...
- We're in heaven...
- Hey you?
- Yes... you...
- Let's do something new..
 I said this to you
- There's passion and fashion...
- There's a storm outside...
- There's all of us in a huge tide...
- Give me a ride... 
 You were saying this to me.
 Words were being our guide... 
 We were side by side...
- Be born...
- Be a storm...
- Burn...
- You're a sailor...
- You're not a tailor... 
 Your blue eyes were whispering this in my direction inside a time's fraction... 
 There was your coat... 
 We weren't on a boat... 
 There was your bracelet... 
 There was no bloody internet... 
 There was a joy toy in the hands of a boy...
 There was a white shirt... 
 There was no birth... 
 There was a star not far...
 There was laughter and dreams without screams...  
 There was you... 
 There was a role paper new... 
 There was an actress... 
 You were wearing a mesmerizing dress... 
 You didn't wanted to impress... 
 You didn't wanted a game chess...
- Check mate Man...
- Where's your pen?
 You asked me this without any hiss...
- Serpents lie...
- Serpents cry...
- Serpents aren't snakes...
- Serpents are bait... 
I said this to you...
We were listening to a song...
It talked about some bomb...
There was a clock...
There was tick tock...
There were words...
There were no swords...
- The beauty of you is being true...
I said this to you.
- There's kind in your mind...
- There're seven ways...
- There're seven days... 
 You said this to me  
 I didn't knew what to write to you... 
 You wrote something in my note book:
- Hey Man, come on and have a look...
- We're writing a book... 
 I stared at your face inside an embrace...

No comments:

Post a Comment