Sunday, November 3, 2019

A poem to Italian Fashion model Elisa de Panicki - Bela lugosi's alive tribute

Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character tribute artwork by French artist Judith Forest and Italian Fashion model Elisa de Panicki 


- Man, don't be like that...
- Count to three...
- Take off your hat...
- Be with me...
You said this...
I was mirroring your blue eyes...
We were in the mood for food...
We were by a pool being cool...
We were staring at the sun for fun...
- Don't think like that Man...
- I need your pen...
- Be just...
- It's a question of lust...
- We aren't in a rhyme...
- It's a question of time...
- Don't trick or treat...
- We aren't going to sleep...
- It's nature's call...
- You know that I'm your wonderwall...
- No dress to impress...
- No game chess...
- I'm with you...
- Let's fade into the blue...
- Sun...
- Water...
- Magic...
- Potter...
- Look...
- Book...
- You're presence...
- You're essence...
- You're fuel...
- We aren't inside a duel... 
 I wasn't thinking at all... 
 There was you and your call... 
 There was fashion... 
 There was passion... 
 There was action...
- 12...
- 21...
- 7...
- We're in heaven...
- There's no hell inside a spell...
- There's movement for free where we used to be...
- There's a war not far...
- There's love with or without a dove...
- There's you...
- There's me...
- There's all the world to us for free...
- There's my mind...
- You know that I'm kind... 
 You told me this with a kiss.
- Yes Elisa...
- I understand what it's to be a man...
- I'll take off my jeans by all means...
 Fire was ice and storm being born...
Your skin was soft to touch...
Your lips were the core of you in love forever more...
Your breasts were in movement while oxygen was being pumped hard as a pard...
- Maybe it's us...
- Maybe we're inside a bus...
- I know that you're cool by the pool...
- I know that inside you everything is new... 
 You whispered this my left ear
- Man, will you never fear the fear?
- There's rubber to wear being bare...
You said this to me and inside a bliss we were completely lost inside a kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment