Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Info about a compilation of written poems to awesome women into book format because they're all Bela - Bela Lugosi isn't dead

I'm thinking on a cool project while paying homage to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi that isn't dead with written poems that I wrote in previous posts in this same blogue to several women all over the world with my heart and soul in a plate.
They're all Bela...
They aren't vampires at all...
They love spring...
They love mean...
They usually don't love the Fall...
They're nature's call...
They're beauty in any wall...
 I know that I love them all as the awesome living human beings that they're and that they ressemble naure being mature.
I'm only a simple writer...
I'm not a fighter...
 Sometimes they tell me that I enter into their minds being kind.
 Below are some examples of women that are Bela and to whom I wrote poems to organized by their birth country in alphabetical order and that are models, actress, artists while being simple women at the same time.
 Many thanks to all of you by making my dreams come true while trying to pay a nice tribute to Lugosi that surely had a name Bela.
There was a Bela in my life in my past life...
There is a Bela in my present life even if I'm working on several book projects or exhibitions at the same time with help by international artists and that can also be seen or read in previous posts in this same blogue.


Elena that's my love not being a dove 


Bolívia


Madeleine Ford - Artist

Czech Republic


Victoria Jancke - Actress 

Italy


Claudia Guarnieri - Model


Elisa Bella - Model


Elisa de Panicis - Model

Flo Marincea - Model


Giorgia Venturini - Model


Killin Baudelaire - band

Giulia Castronovi - Model


Grazia Ferraro - Model


Marika Baldini - Model


Sabrina - Artist


Stella Manente - Model and actress
Latvia


Jana Hermann - Artist 


Portugal 


Sandra Mesquita
Russia

Aida - Artist

Alla - Model


Alina - Model



Anna - writer

Betty Short - Artist


Baby Bambi - Model


Eshley - Tv host


Marina Miller - Model


Svetlana - Model

Switzerland
Astrid Palca - Model 

UK

Chesca Legge

U.S.A

Marina Michelle Rose - Entrepeneur













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina