Thursday, October 17, 2019

A poem to Mascara while we were watching football in a wall


Mascara

You were directing a clip...

You told me that it was where we meet...
- Are you in love for real, Man?
 You asked me.
- Do you still have your pen?
You continued asking me this in a continuous loop while you were eating your soup...
 You seemed a bit mad at me then...
 I didn't knew what to do, so I answered you with a question:
- Hey girl, what's new?
 In that exact moment, you threw a knife into my direction... 
 I was scared then and didn't knew what I could tell you near the tree where we used to be... 
You shouted this to me:
- HEY MAN, WE GO BACK...
- I NEVER LOST YOUR TRACK... 
 Mascara's eyes were red and she me told that during The Fall, she will do her best to put me alone in the house hall... 
 I told her that she was pretty and neaty... 
 That she was fun... 
 That I love how she run...
 She told me that she would kill me with a gun... 
 She told me something about Amsterdam... And I've thought to myself:
- Goddam...
Her blonde hair was suddenly ice when she was offering me a homemade cake slice... 
 I was thinking then that she put some poison inside it for a trick or treat... 
 She screamed:
- YOU ARE A RIVERBED THAT WILL RUN DRY WITHOUT ME EVEN TRY... 
 I actually was thinking that she was talking seriously about killing me with a stake near some lake... 
 I answered this to her:
- Yeah, girl I'm in love...
She asked me:
- Who's the dove?
I've told her a name...
I've told her that it wasn't a game...
I've told her that Portugal lost against Ukraine... 
 She was a bit more calm when I talked to her about football through a curtain wall... 
 But she continued telling me this:
- You're never blue...
- You always bring something new...
I was suspecting that she had something hidden in her back...
 She told me that it was Jack...
 She's a sweet girl and offered me flowers to give them to my bride to be even if it was under a tree...
 She told me about something about being funny... 
 She told me something about a bunny...
 She told me something about a cure...
 She told me something to endure...
 She told me that 700 goals were too many...  She told me that she had lost her lucky penny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina