Thursday, October 17, 2019

A poem to Svetlana that is a Russian fashion model

Svetlana

We were here...
Maybe we were there...
You were telling me about Halloween in spring...
You were telling me about whatever love will bring...
 I was asking you this:
- Hey Svetie, do you know how it feels to be sweaty?
 You were staring at me, not understanding a single thing, because you were showing me your ring.
 I was mirroring your soul in black and white inside a sight... 
 Suddenly you asked me this: 
- Man, where do we stand?
 I remember that we were listening to a band...
  Your long black hair was clean with a spleen...
 You told me about a book to cook... 
 You told me that your eyes were your heart without lies... 
 You told me that your clothes were more than fashion, being them your passion... 
 I was looking all over the place asking inside a bar for a coke to help me with a smoke.
 You were dancing in Israel while listening to a bell... 
 Your lips were forming a heart for a start... 
 Your pretty nose was matching your astonishing shadow on the floor when I opened the door...
 You told me this:
- Man, write something for me inside a note without any joke... 
 I was listening to some people whispering this in our direction:
- Who are they?
- Are they from some bay?
 Suddenly you told me that some people wore masks for tasks... 
 You told me about the sky in the night... 
 You told me about some light... 
 You asked me for a flower within the hour...
 I was searching everywhere for a shop while thinking about you and what was true... 
 You told me this: 
- Man, our memories are a bliss...
- I'll give you a kiss...
I stared at you listening to a love song and you told me that you were my bomb... 
 I was smiling while asking you in some short pace with a simple question
- This is new, are we into action?  
 You bought us bread to share... 
 You thought on a single day without a pay... 
- Come with me... 
I said this to thee... 
You told me this:
- Hey Man, I'm you and you're me.
- What else can we be?
I told you that I was in love with you while you were laughing and saying this:
- Yeah Man, I know that this is true...
- Four...
- Three...
- Two...
- One
 You told me this: 
- Man, let's have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina