Sunday, October 20, 2019

A poem to czech model and actress Victoria Jancke being Bela

01


You are passion being fashion. 
- You are a model being a novel... 
- You are resiliency without innocence... 
 I say this to you... 
- There're dreams and screams in life inside a cake slice... 
 You say this to me...
I count some numbers with a saying:
- 49
- 48
- 47
- There's hell and heaven...
You tell me about the rain without pain...
You tell me about age and pace...
You tell me about being strong and reborn inside a storm...
You tell me that a wild child is running amok without any stock or lock...
You tell me that being resilient is not being obedient...
You tell me that your hair flies in the sky real high...
You tell me that a picture is more than a dime when we're kind...
- Funny as it seems, our inner world nurture deep inside our own dreams.
 I say this to you.
You count some numbers with a saying to me:
- 12
- 13
- 14
- Life always had a simple mean...
Some sentences are on my mind while I stare at you...
 I never think... 
 I never sink...
 I close my eyes and forget about the ink...
We're in October...
Time's sober... 
We're in L.A.  
We're wherever the devil will play...
We're a greet... 
We're a trick... 
We're joy... 
We aren't a toy... 
We aren't lame... 
We have a name and surname... 
You tell me this inside a stare: 
- This is me...
- This is the verb "to be"...
- This is a minute...
- This is butter peanut... 
Your eyes are closed where dream and reality are an entity...
Your mouth is lips with a shout... 
Your neck isn't your back... 
Your heart's there for a start...
- Halloween's coming inside a bliss...
- Witches and devils will lurk the streets inside a kiss...
You say this to me... 
I don't understand anything at all by the Fall... 
You tell me about a call... 
You tell me about a shade of grey... 
You tell me that it tries to lure its prey... 
You tell me that there's no knight in the light... 
You tell me that there's always an insight...
- A chess game is a shame...
 I say this to you...
 You reply to me: 
- I know what it's to be below a joshua tree where fruits used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina