Friday, October 11, 2019

Two poems to Selena

Selena 01

You told me that you were my gal...
You didn't told me about your call...
I was deep down sleeping (or was I eating?) when you said this to me:
- I'll always be deep down inside thee...
 I knew then that you weren't really tall...
 But what can I do when you told me about something new?
 I was staring at some pics in a book by Araki...
 You told me that we should make a party...
 Your lips were creating joy in my body and I suddenly felt like a boy...
 You once again told me about a movie groovy...
 You told me that vampires were there...
 You told me that zombies were elsewhere...
 You told me about werewolves by the shore...
 You told me about ghoulish creatures begging for more...
 We were face fo face while we were listening to a Tom Waits song of old.
 You were stripped down and you weren't cold...
 You were whispering this to my left ear about time:
- You're too kind, but I never know what's going on deep inside your mind...
 You mentioned me that I had to use rubber...
 You mentioned me this and I gave you a kiss...
 You were a dove then while you were stealing my pen..
 You said this to me:
- Give me a raser...
- I don't need a laser gun for fun...
I was watching how the fishes swim inside our crystal ball in a freefall...
 You were shouting out this to me:
- RELEASE ME FROM WHAT I WANT TO BE...
 I was dancing inside your body...
 You told me about a toy boy...
 You told me that in our bed, you put flowers on our desk waiting for our mess inside a game chess...
 Your hair was rose then and I didn't remember the movie that you were telling me about because I was still listening to your early shout...
 My jeans were spread on the floor...
 I remember that later you were wearing them while you were opening the kitchen door...
 You told me that you were preparing some food...
 I told you that after your shout I wasn't in a good mood...
 - Stand still and rise...
 You said...
 - I'll meet you later on our bed...


Selena 02

There was a time when you asked me this:
- What's your story morning glory?
 I didn't knew what to answer you then because you were on the other side of the world and I was without a pen.
 You told me this:
- Hey Man... I love snakes and birds that fly high in the sky...
 I was out of words then, because you were a devil woman luring me into some kind of trap deep inside our nap...
 Your eyes were staring me like an oasis was actually in front of thee.
 You told me this:
- Hey Man...
- Always be a gentleman...
- Loose your pack near the fridge rack...
 I was elsewhere and your hair was in front of my eyes and I could see...
 I screamed this to you:
- YOU'RE BLINDING ME AS SOME BAT...
- WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT?
  You were laughing in front of me....
  Your tail and horns were a mirage in your pretty visage ...
 I actually was quite scared when I saw you out of the blue...
 You were wearing a pink dress and I thought this to myself:
- I'm sure that in my head, I'll create a mess...
 You shouted this to me:
- MAN...
- HEY MAN...
- LET'S PLAY CHESS...
 Words were on my head near our bed:
- Dream...
- Scream...
- Love...
- Is...
- Life...
- Give...
- Us...
- A...
- Slice...
 You told me to take a walk on your soul and I wasn't feeling myself old...
 You told me to grab a bone from some phone...
 You told me that planes were crashing...
 You told me that buses were smashing...
 You told me that we were being hunted by a freak...
 You told me that you and me were learning a language similar to Greek...
 - I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.
I screamed loudly near the entrance door...
You told me to be on the floor...
 A snake was in our room as bait...
 A bird was out of a cage searching for its own age...
 - WHY'RE SCARED?
 You asked me...
 I look to our left and right and I really wasn't seeing where would we be.
 I saw your legs moving while bringing us an orange juice in order to cheer for a game that was being played inside a plane...
 I've told this to you:
- You're actually a belle without a spell...
- Maybe you're my morning bell...
 You were telling me this:
- Come on with a bliss...
- Give me a kiss...
- You know that I love you...
- It's true...
 I was staring at your body and I was thinking if some snake was deep inside a lake...
 I didn't knew what to say to you then when you once again told me this:
- Hey Man, bring me your pen...
 I was quite scared when your teeth were on my neck and you've told me about a wolf pack...
 My blood was freezing itself in my veins when you told me this:
- Grab the reins...
 I've told this to your left ear:
- I love you...
You've told me this in my right ear:
- I know that this is true...
 While being yourself some sort of devil deep inside me, I've asked this to thee:
- Can we forever be free near the sea, just you and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina