Monday, October 21, 2019

A short narrative inside an autobiography along other upcoming projects with help by international artists

I never know how to start a short narrative based on my autobiography...
Sometimes there's a beginning...
Other times there's an end...
And other times there's no middle in them...
So, I start out of nowhere knowing that I'm not elsewhere and that this is a draft with craft...
Being a human being is hard...
The world spins and spins in dreams or screams...
I know things as fact...
I never act...
 Since I was a wild child, I saw the whole world as some sort of learning point while staring at Mother nature...
People told me lots of things then...
 I know that I only believed and still do in what I see...
Writing is hard... 
 Real hard...
I try to do my best in this art form to get some rest...
 I know that I always had an awful visual memory and that's why I register everything and use images to illustrate my words, being sometimes the opposite by registering words and forgetting images, but there's a place where I register everything that's my brain, heart and soul through my memories...
 Life without memories is a blank page in a book...
 There's one thing that every single living being in this planet and that is feelings...
 I know that I communicate with human beings of all genre...
 My life is who I am and always was/will be,  because we all have only one life to live...
 Working on memories with artists is being us in the past, living the present in order to leave some kind of legacy in this blue planet...


My belle Elena trick and treating with me by her side.
I know about my feelings...

I try to be pure in them..

I'm not a character...

I'm a human microscopic living being in a huge cosmos like every single person who maybe will or will not read this short post...
 I always remember being in love in my life because I do believe in this feeling...
 The woman above is Elena, I love her and that's all that I need to know...



In Vino Veritas with my Belle 


People say that truth lies with wine...
Sometimes I agres that it's fine...

Consciouness is a fact, not an act...
Joy is life...
Peace of mind is being kind...


At a Radio Bar with my belle 

Music always is/was/will be in the air...
Be it inside an atmosphere...
Or observing a simple sphere...

Elena is my roof and my proof being my belle that shows me a sailor doll while casting me a spell 

I know that Elena ain't a character...
She's a woman...
She's a fighter...
She's light...
She has an insight...


A whisper is a kiss when I'm with my belle inside a bliss

I always try to be only me because life isn't a cake slice. 



There's a phone that both me and Elena call home while characters aren't a fact inside an act 

People say that image is everything...
I think that direct communication is what we should always bring...

I've pride on my belle, she knows that love isn't being a dove 
With age and years that pass by...
We want to be more active...
Always in need of speed..
Maybe because we aren't young anymore and we still want more...


My belle is a doc and her medals are my flower petals 
There's always proud and desire in life...
We only have one and we should know what we've found...


There's a fashion character that isn't a tailor but a sailor inside a tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese by Italian artist Franco Bianco 


Exhibitions, books, characters are endless memories that everybody see as a huge pantheon filler with Gods...
People are right in this fight...
We're what we consume...
Otherwise we'll be doomed...



There's a tribute artwork based on Westworld TV series created by French artist Barthelemy based on an idea by me with my belle Elena, Argentine musician Didi Wray in a love story every single day, Daria inside an Aria, Mascara staring at a football match and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom drawn in an artwork along myself by Canadian artist Stan Wany 

Projects are always future mixed with present but if they're stuck in the past, will they last?

There's my belle Elena in October real sober 

There are four seasons in the year and love should always be inside us without a single fear of a tear...


There's another tribute artwork based on Peaky Blinders Tv series by French artist Barthelemy mixed with a bit of my help mixed with an exhibition to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese with help by several international artists 

The exhibition above is really complex but I'm sure that it'll not be a mess...



There's my belle Elena, my youngest niece Leticia and a Russian Tv host named Eshley who loves some poems that I write to her 

There's fashion and passion...
There's always in all of us a belly and a mouth to feed in times of need...


There're my nephews Leandro, Sandro, Antoine and Sullivan who are the best kiss in the world and I love all my nephews and nieces.


In the picture above is part of my blood not being a flood...

It's a genetic code...

They are the future...

They don't have enough memories to gather, so they capture here and there part of their own memories.
They are my nephews and nieces and I'll always love them because genetics is everything...
Like an atom that can't be split...
I know that their memories aren't a puzzle...
They're still intact and I'll always love them all as a fact with or without a belle... 
I'm a simple man...
I hate politics...
I hate lies...
I hate people who think that are smarter than any other...
Like I said before we all have a mouth to feed in times of need..
We've a life...
Writing chapters of an autobiography is hard, but I know who and what I am, knowing that I'm really a simple man...
Below is a simple song with its written lyrics after it because in life we must know where one ends and the other begins...





There's a gap in between
There's a gap where we meet
Where I end and you begin
And I'm sorry for us
The dinosaurs roam the earth
The sky turns green
Where I end and you begin
I am up in the clouds
I am up in the clouds
And I can't and I can't come down
I can watch but not take part
Where I end and where you start
Where you, you left me alone
You left me alone
X will now mark the place
Like the parting of the waves
Like a house falling into the sea
Into the sea
I will eat you all alive
I will eat you all alive
I will eat you all alive
I will eat you all alive
There'll be no more lies
There'll be no more lies
There'll be no more lies
There'll be no more lies
I will

Many thanks to all international artists from several countries, models, actors, actress who believe and support my work either in the past in worlwide exhibitions curated, organized either with direct communication with multimedia elements or not in them and with a narrative written by me for each one of them for present/future exhibitions like the one that I'm developping dedicated to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese or even printed books either in individual form or being inside collections being distributed (or even others that I'm finishing inside projects with international artists artworks and that will also be distributed in the whole world in the future) all over the world in several languages with my name on them, my own autobiography, narratives Daria inside an Aria, Didi Wray inside a love story every single day, Mascara inside a football match with a catch or a simple narrative dedicated to Hungaryan actor Bela Lugosi that is undead and not dead with help by some of the prettiest women that I know of and to whom I write several poems in order to publish a book anthology with them. 
 All these exhibitions, narratives or poems can be read and seen in previous posts in this same blogue. 
Special thanks to Daria Kovaleva, Didi Wray, Mascara, Eshley, all my nephews and nieces and last but not least my belle Elena that's as fresh as a flower in May every single day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...