Friday, October 25, 2019

There's always Elena and Me - Love story - Soulmates Side by Side - Poem

Elena and Me 



Me and Elena 

- Three...
- Two...
- One...
- Let's have fun...
You said...
Your Doc Martens boots were a story to tell inside a spell..
- Man, this is me...
- I'm your belle...
You said.. 


Troy 


 I was observing your lips in red...
 They weren't bad... 
 I was observing you kick a brick...
 I was staring at you while you were among the sheep... 
 Maybe you were in a ship...
 Maybe there was a fleet...
 Maybe there was a treat... 
 You told me this:
- I know that you love me Man...
- Give me a kiss... 
 My heart was on your plate at late...
There was layer upon layer...
You told me that a building wasn't a prayer...
You told me that inside your own sigh... 
That a serpent inside you lie... 
You told me about a lamp... 
Maybe it was a lamb... 
You told me that being you was being me... 
You told me this in flesh and bone near a stone...
There was you... 
There was a newsletter... 
There was something better... 
You were wearing a sweater...
- Man, come on...
- There's your pen...
- Let's have fun... 
While you were saying this to me...
I knew...
That your hair of gold...
Gave birth to Dorian Gray's soul...
- There...
- Not here...
- Love you...
- You're new...
- Give me rubber...
- I need you for true...
You said this to me while telling me this:
- Be us...
- We're on a bus..
- Be me...
- Love thee...


Elena 


Me 

- We live where tigers breathe...
- We walk where lions feed...
- United we stand...
- Holding our hand...
You told me this... 
 I was cutting pics of you glueing them into something new.. 
 Our love is not a start or a work of art...
- Scissor...
- Paper...
- Stone...
You told this inside my heart...
 I didn't saw hours passing by...
 I didn't saw birds flying high... 
 I didn't knew that a puzzle was a genetic code map... 
 You told me that you were my trap... 
 You told me about a tree where we used to be that doesn't bend towards its end... 
 You caress its roots searching for some walking boots... 
 You gaze into the sun... 
 Cosmic dust is past... 
 There're comets running around... 
 There're vulcanoes found...
- You're my crown... 
 I say this to you...
 I think on the Russian word "Spaceba"... 
 You tell me that colours rhyme with hours...
- You're a watchmaker, Man.
- You don't use your pen... 
 You said this to me... 
 Flowers... 
 Pets... 
 Sentences... 
 Were on the display... 

Joy


 You told me that we should play... 
 Our love was strong inside a huge bound... 
- I want you being new...
You whispered these words to me...
Your caress was made without a red dress...
Usually you don't love to impress...
Usually you're my soulmate that's never late...
You tell me that you travelled the world by plane and I did find a safe place inside your embrace...
- What have you seen while doing this love?
- Have you actually observed a simple dove? 
- Have you shared time with common ground that you've found?
- Have you held earth with your own hands?
 I've posed you several questions... 
 You didn't knew what to answer me... 
 You told me that we only have one life...
 You were holding a knife... 
 You were cuting bread in a piece of wood that served food... 
 You were simple then... 
 You told me about your memories of the past...
How your womb wasn't doomed... 
How your wounds weren't open or broken... 
How your eyes visioned the skies... 
Water was inside them... 
I was hugging you because I knew who were you...
 It wasn't the right time to break an atmosphere that was real and not surreal...
- Love you Man.
 You said.


Elena 


Being Bela 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina