Sunday, October 20, 2019

A poem to Italian female band Killin' Baudelaire being Bela



Killin' Baudelaire Italian female band 



- We're killing Charles Baudelaire for fun without a gun... 
You were saying this to me... 
I was asking this to myself:
- Are these girls part of my imagination?
- Do they live in a pagan nation?
Without me knowing it, they were telling me this:
- Don't be like that Man...
- Use your pen... 
There was a framed picture in a mobile phone and you were doing a concert at home... 
There was a table, chairs, food and beer for those who were in the mood... 
Guitars were being played... 
A bass was being slayed... 
There was no drum in it, so you were searching for it inside a trick or treat... 
You asked me this:
- Man, we gave you a call...
- Are you staring at the picture that's in our house hall?
 I didn't knew that you girls were pearls... 
The call was on The Fall... 
I was listening to you while banging a drum for true... 
You were a bit mad at me while telling me:
- Man, we need thee... 
You send me a picture of "flowers of evil"...
 It seemed to me that it was a book but I wasn't observing it closely because I had to cook... 
I picked a cab and suddenly I was listening to you for true... 
There was a street... 
There was a fleet... 
There was a ship... 
There was a hip... 
Beers were being sold as gold... 
Sailors were old men that weren't tailors... 
Charles was there... 
Baude was elsewhere  
Laire was in despair... 
You started counting while asking me something:
- Seven..
- Eight..
- Nine...
- Ten...
- Where are you Man?
 I was by your side having a ride listening to some songs with pride...

Below is their newest video and their spotify channel's link 




https://open.spotify.com/artist/01cXpXICuUQ1IDm1ZYA0dk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina