Friday, October 11, 2019

Corto Maltese in Czech Republic inside a poem to Victoria - narrative tribute exhibition international artists


A PJ Harvey polaroid, an original artwork page of Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese and a saying by Australian singer Nick Cave for Peaky Blinders Tv series 

Victoria Jancke 

Maybe we were not there...
Maybe we were here...
Maybe the sun was fun...
Maybe our call was the Fall...
You told me this: 
- Hey Man, I don't know who I am... 
I was by your side waiting for your ride... 
Body was heart and soul while listening to a song of old... 
You told me this: 
- Hey Man, I long for a cigarette...
- Where can I be alone without the bloody internet?
 I was observing you telling you how beautiful you are... 
You answered me this: 
- This is who we are...
I knew that I had to buy bread and to lay down on some bed... 
You told me this: 
- A wicked game ain't a shame...
- So, who's to blame?
 We were in a castle of lore while begging for more... 
 We weren't even by some shore... 
 You told me about power... 
 You told me about a flower... 
 You told me about rice... 
 You told me about ice... 
 You told me about a dish... 
 You told me about some sort of fish... 
 You told me about a circle of joy... 
 You told me about a simple child's toy... 
 Your eyes were blue... 
 This wasn't new... 
 Your lips were red... 
 This was spread... 
 Your boots were your roots... 
 When I touched your hair, magic was on the air... Maybe we were in Paris then searching in the Eiffel tower for my pen... 
 Maybe we were in London then at its eye without a lie... 
 I remember that we weren't in Prague being that a simple blague... 
 I'm sure that we were somewhere in Berlin knowing us both what does it mean... 
 I told you once again how beautiful you're and you answered me this:
- A feeling is never that far...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina