Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Short narrative autobiography with help by international artists and my work on worldwide exhibitions for the past three years


There're times when I actually don't think at all while writing an autobiography because when people think a lot on life, the sun becomes smelling too loud.
Some people say that I'm a man of words, acts and that I enter inside their mind being kind.
I know little things in life being one that nobody ever gave me something for free, since I was a quiet  child I knew that I had to work a lot in my life.
 Working with international artists all over the world is a pleasure where I find a treasure.
 In the last three years I had to be me and even more than me while working with artists and communicating with them in several languages. 
 I know that when I was (or am) working either in books or exhibitions that I must put a bit of who I am in them and the reason why I do this is a simple thing, being that lots of times I forget about things that I've done, am doing or will do.
 I admit that I'm a bit of a "control freak".
 Below are some artworks that international artists created based on me and some with my nieces, having an alphabetical organized list with their birth countries and list of exhibitions that I've curated and organized with them for the past three years all over the world with themes and subjects.
 Sometimes I think this to myself: 
-Why do they this? 
And they always tell me that I work a lot and I try to look at the work that I've done in the past, I'm doing in the present or will do in the future while dreaming with an awesome tribute exhibition to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character being Jesuit Joe.

A simple guy born in Porto wearing a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson 

Elena Pavlenka 

Corto Maltese original artwork by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt 

Jesuit Joe original artwork by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt 


Tribute to Belinda by Guido Crepax by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso, Tributes to Valentina by Guido Crepax by Brazilian artist Rodrigo Rosa, French artist Apolonia Saint Clair, Japanese artist John Kurokawa and a Tribute Page with script by myself and artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Spanish Artists Fidel Martiñez Nadal and Pedro Espinosa and Polish artist Magdalena Minko, Tribute to Portuguese football coach Mourinho by Argentine Artist Mr Ed, Tribute artwork to Corto Maltese's Hugo Pratt by Portuguese artist Miguel Rocha, Tribute artwork to myself and my youngest niece Letícia by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino and pics of a XXIst century woman 

A picture by American director David Lynch with a quote that I love, Tribute to Valentina by Guido Crepax by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Tribute to Catalan football coach Guardiola, to Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo and to my youngest niece Letícia by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Tribute artwork to Czech writer Franz Kafka by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj (while I was working with him on his book "Savages") Artwork based on a XXIst century woman by French artist Walter Minus and artwork for his book "las meninas" by Spanish artist Javier Olivares that I've printed in personalized t-shirts, Tribute artwork to myself by Catalan Artist Toni Benages Gallard, artwork by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros for an Identity exhibition organized by myself with help by international artists. 

Pics of my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me in 2016 in a divorce, my youngest niece Letícia paying tribute to Hungaryan actor Bela Lugosi with my coat, Tribute artworks to my youngest niece Letícia by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and French artist Isabel Pessoa, Tribute artwork to myself by Spanish maestro Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortes 

Tribute artwork to Portuguese football coach Mourinho by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros that I've used in a personalized t-shirt, poster by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen for an exhibition about "life and death" that I've curated with help by international artists, Tributes artworks based on myself by Canadian artist Stan Wany, Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero, Swedish artists Nicolas KrizanLars Erik Sjunesson (printed in a personalized mug) and Max Andersson in a 2018 European tour (in which I've put him as an invited guest in a Portuguese comic book festival while working with him on a pitch of his complete works to American publisher Fantagraphics), by French artist Isabel Pessoa, Polish artist Nikodem Cabala, Tribute artwork to my niece Luzia and to project Daria inside an Aria being Bela with myself by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and by Argentine artist Pablo Burman for the same previous mentioned project 

Tribute to my kitty Ilvie and football coach Mourinho by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Poster for "Identity" exhibition by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, to "cats as pets" by Argentine artist Mr Ed and to "Permanent" exhibition by Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel, that I've organized with several international artists, Tribute to myself by Brazilian artist Sama, Polish artists Magdalena Minko and Nikodem Cabala (who also drew a tribute artwork to Portuguese Football coach Mourinho), by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom, Argentine artist German Genga, Catalan artist Toni Benages Gallard, by Portuguese artist Ana Biscaia, by Swedish artist Knut Larsson and Danish artist Henrik Kim Rehr, Tributes to Valentina by Guido Crepax by Japanese artist John Kurokawa and to a Zombie Lady by Italian artist Stefano Zattera printed in a personalized mug



Tributes to myself by Spanish artists Joaquin AldeguerJon Ander AzaolaJosé Luis Ágreda and Eduardo Alvarado, by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga, by Japanese artist John Kurokawa, by Portuguese artist João Sequeira, by Polish artist Nikodem Cabala, Serbian artist Svetlana Seferovic, by Italian artists Stefano Zattera and Rolando Cicatelli, an artwork for an exhibition named "Music and Musicians" by Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunesson organized by myself and with help by several international artists, Tribute artwork to project Daria inside an Aria as Bela by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilera

Tributes artworks based on myself by Argentine artist Teke, Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen, French artist Isabel Pessoa, Serbian artist Milosevic, Canadian artist Stan Wany (with me and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom), Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj, American artist Bill Koeb, Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel, Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero, Italian artists Rolando Cicatelli and Stefano Zattera, tribute artwork for project Zombie Lady by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilera and an artwork offered to me by German artist Lars Henkel 



Tribute artwork to Portuguese football coach Mourinho by Italian artist Stefano Zattera, to my youngest niece Letícia by Frencn artist Isabel Pessoa, Tribute artworks to myself by Canadian artist Stan Wany, Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, Argentine artist Mr Ed, Brazilian artist Éder, Italian artists Rolando Cicatelli and Bernardino Constantino (who drew me with my niece Luzia), Swedish artist Max Andersson that was printed in a personalized mug along another one by hum.

Tribute artwork to myself by Italian artists Bernardino ConstantinoAndro Malis and Rolando Cicatelli (with my niece Luzia), by Japanese artist Shiro Baba, Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, Polish artist Magdalena Minko, Argentine artists Fernando Sawa and Mukor Bazan, Brazilian artist Douglas Lobo, Poster for "Identity" exhibition part I by Argentine artist Mr Ed and part II by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, Tribute artwork to Didi Wray a love story every single Day by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilera

Tribute artwork to myself by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli, Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel, Serbian artist Branko Djukic, Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Swedish artist Max Andersson, American artist Bill Koeb that's printed in a personalized t-shirt, by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas and Pablo Burman, Polish artist Nikodem Cabala, Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz, Danish artist Henrik Kim Rehr and by my youngest niece Letícia :)

    Tribute artwork based on myself by Brazilian artist Douglas P. Lobo, Spanish artists Daniel EstevePedro Rodriguez and José Luis Ágreda, Polish Artist Nikodem Cabala, Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen, Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli, Argentine artists Martin Arrizabalaga and Roda Rodrigo, Japanese artists Garbage Which Burns and John Kurokawa, Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunesson 

    List of 85 tributes for an autobiography by international artists organized by 21 countries in alphabetical order

    Argentina 
    Carlos Dearmas
    Fernando Sawa
    German Genga
    Martin Arrizabalaga
    Mukor Bazan
    Mr Ed 
    Pablo Burman (two artworks)
    Roda Rodrigo (two artworks)
    Teke Teke 

    Austria
    Nicolas Mahler 

    Belgium 
    Christophe Swijsen (four artworks)
    Dominique Goblet 

    Bolívia 
    Sergio Alejandro AbregaAguilera (four artworks)

    Brasil 
    Douglas P. Lobo
    Éder
    Sama

    Canada
    Stan Wany (three artworks)

    Catalonia 
    Toni Benages Gallard 

    Croatia
    Danijel Zezelj 

    Denmark
    Henrik Kim Rehr 

    Finland 
    Terhi Ekebom 

    France 
    Isabel Pessoa (four artworks)

    Israel
    Cadial 

    Italy 
    Andro Malis
    Bernardino Constantino (five artworks)
    Gianni Allegra 
    Marco Polenta 
    Rolando Cicatelli (seven artworks)
    Stefano Zattera (two artworks)

    Japan 
    Garbage Which Burns 
    John Kurokawa (four artworks)

    México 
    Gaston Ortiz 

    Poland
    Bartosz Jekiel (two artworks)
    Magdalena Minko 
    Nikodem Cabala (four artworks)

    Portugal
    Ana Biscaia 
    João Sequeira 
    Paulo Pinto 

    Serbia
    Branko Djukic 
    Dario Milosevic 
    Svetlana Seferovic 

    Spain 
    Daniel Esteve
    Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortes 
    Joaquin Aldeguer (two artworks)
    Jon Ander Azaola 
    José Luis Ágreda (three artworks)
    Pedro Espinosa 
    Pedro Rodriguez 
    Ruben Pellejero 

    Sweden 
    Knut Larsson 
    Lars Erik Sjunesson
    Nicolas Krizan 
    Max Andersson 

    U.S.A
    Bill Koeb 

    Exhibitions from 2016 to 2019
    15 worldwide exhibitions curated/organized by me with help by more than 200 international artists 
    Tributes to Valentina by Crepax (Porto (three exhibitions) and Beja - PortugalSeattle and New York - U.S.A Helsinki - Finland
    - Posters for them by Argentine Artist Mr Ed and Portuguese Artist Sérgio Rocha 
    Tributes to Argentine maestro Alberto Breccia and his works (Porto - Portugal- Poster by Argentine Artist Mr Ed 
    "Cats as pets" (Porto - Portugal) - Poster by Argentine Artist Mr Ed 
    "Identity" exhibition part 1 (Porto - Portugal- Poster by Argentine Artist Mr Ed 
    "Identity" exhibition part 2 (Porto - Portugal) - Poster by Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve 
    "Music and Musicians(Porto - Portugal) - Poster by Belgium Artist Christophe Swijsen 
    "Permanent(Porto - Portugal) - Poster by Polish Artist Bartosz Jekiel 
    "Life and death(Paris - France- Poster by Belgium Artist Christophe Swijsen 
    "ZombierellaPoster by Japanese artist John Kurokawa 
    Tributes to Corto Maltese - international artists - To be confirmed 

    Many thanks to all international artists who support simple ideas that are in my mind, heart, soul and body. You're the best. 
    I also know that deep inside ourselves we all know that we're only human beings after all. 
    Special thanks to Elena Pavlenka that's a woman who I love.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Loving Ksenia and Janina