Sunday, October 20, 2019

A poem To Mascara who's a Russian musician member Leopard Bonaparte band and a director - international artists

Mascara inside an artwork by Italian artist Stefano Zattera 


 From time to time...
- We love each other inside a rhyme... 
You told me this with a kiss...
Your sis was surrounded by statues like they were her own pathos...
- We seek...
- We play with a brick...
- We watch a free kick... 
You told me this... 
A page was age being inside a race...
There were bats, cats and hats...
You told me this.
- 7
- 0
- 1
- Man, let's have fun...
- Can you roll dice with a cup of vodka with ice?
 You asked me this.
 Your guitar was a star... 
Your glasses were Russian classes... 
Days were minutes/seconds where two plus one was us being fun...
- Think about tomorrow...
- We need something to borrow...
This was you telling me about a game where a ball scored a net while I wasn't with a cigarette... 
Your legs were covered in green... 
There was a flower bed when you were a bit mad... 
- Man, there's a pen... 
You said this to me...
I caressed your hair in open air...
There were planes flying above us...
There were space aliens loving a game that wasn't a shame...
- Man, I was abducted for free...
- Do you remember that tree where we used to be?
 You asked me this in the red square where there wasn't any nightmare... 
I replied to you:
- Hey girl, love you...
You were saying this to me:
- I live inside yourself...
- Near your book shelf...
- I long for thee...
- Even if I have all for free... 
You told me this... 
My face blushed... 
My heart fainted... 
My soul was tainted...
- We are the kindly ones and you know that we love your arms... 
You said this to me... 
You were a woman, an artwork and even a letter feeling better...
- You know that I love you even if a strange day is at bay... 
I look deep inside your soul...
I listen to your heart beating for a start... 
I listen to a sudden echo inside a cave when you say this to me: 
- I'm with you until the end of the world at Fall... Trees were hugging ourselves... 
Leaves were at our feet kissing the ground where we meet...
- Love you Man, since Rome was a dome...
- We go west...
- We do our best...
- We go east...
- We don't listen to any priest... 
 You said this to me.



Mascara directing a movie clip 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina