Thursday, October 17, 2019

Three poems inside a love story by The Fall to Elena

Writing poems is hard but you should know when you start when you listen to your heart.
below are three poems while I was taking pics to her and that I wrote in the hour to my love Elena because she isn't a dove, she's a flower.


Elena near bottles of a Tv series that we both love 


This is my love...
She ain't a dove...
This is my sweet...
She's no trick or treat...
This a loft...
She isn't soft...
This is where we meet...
She's so sweet...
This is her hair...
She's love in the air...
This is our moon...
She's no loon...
This is my flower...
She isn't sour...
This is a rainbow...
She's always on a row...
This is a room...
She takes me to the moon...
This is her phone...
She's not always at home...
This is more than being far...
She's prettier than a star...
This is fun...
She doesn't carry a gun...
This is more than a bottle of gin...
She knows what I mean...
This is a pill..
She doesn't ask me for a bill..
This is a page...
She doesn't have an age...
This is a woman and a man...
She loves my pen...
This is more than a bunny...
She's funny...
This is more than a face...
She makes the world a beautiful place...
This is her beautiful eyes...
She doesn't carry any lies...
This is us even in the rain...
My love never gives me any pain...




Fall in our hall 

Our love is nice and stronger than ice...
You whispered this to me...
I was by your side with pride...
You told me this:
Man, give me a kiss...
I was inside a spell by you, belle... 
You give me something new out of the blue...
What can I do without you?
 I've asked this to you.
You answered me that being me is being you inside something new... 
We're listening to a song in your playlist... Words were like this:
There's no hell when you're inside a spell..
 I woke up today with you asking me this:
Am I your morning bell?
- We must do a photo shoot...
- Grab your Canon...
- We aren't in a fandom...
We were feeling a bit tired about last night...
You told me this:
Man, I've felt yourself with all your might...
 Today I was your white knight so I've asked this to myself:
What can I do? 
- She loves me and we're both free...
You told me every single detail about the movie that we saw while you were polishing a nail...
 We're by The Fall... 
You're my call... 
We aren't strangers in the night... 
You love me like I do love you even if our mood is eating food... 
There was a phonebooth and an umbrella in your hands... 
I told you to take it out without a single shout... 
 Your hair is astonishingly pretty today... 
You tell me that dinner must I pay... 
We were visiting every single place in a slow pace... 
You ask me this:
Are you tired, Man?
- I'll give you my hand...
We are light...
We love sight...
You are me...
I'm you...
There's always something new...
How far would you go for the one that you love? 
- You asked me this.
 I was by your side in a moment of bliss... Telling you that I'm with you and this is true... Your head is on my shoulder and I'm caressing your hair with care... 
You're sleeping a bit... 
You're real neat... 
Your boots do shine and I know that I should take them out of you when we arrive home without a rhyme...
 Suddenly you wake up and tell me about a dream that you were having...
 It was a loft...
 It was soft... 
 I've told you this:
Love you as much as when the moon merges with the sun when dark is appearing in our park...


Fall in a street where we trick or treat

- One plus one is fun.
 You told me while you were looking at the sun... 
 I was visioning the necklace that I gave you and it was an ace... 
 You were wearing the white jacket that I've bought you in a store while you were begging for more.
Love you Man...
- Love your pen...
- Love where we stand...
- Grab my hand...
- Kiss me as a gentleman... 
We were sweating without melting... 
We were in the park and it wasn't dark... 
I was thinking on your words knewing that you weren't only my pleasure but my true treasure... 
Remember...
- I love your jeans...
- September...
- Joy isn't a dream...
Your eyes of blue were moving my body and my heart for a start... 
- I don't want to fly high...
- With you must I lie...
I was telling you this inside a kiss...
You looked at my arms...
You mirrored my legs...
You told me that who wants doesn't beg...
I've given you an ice-cream and told you that I'll always love you... 
You answered me that you knew that this was true... 
Your hair's band was loose when I kissed your hair in open air...
There's something for us without need of speed.
 You said this while you were laying in our bed... 
 I was telling you that you weren't my dove but my love. 
Two in one in the sun...
You said this to me...
I was cooking for us Portuguese codfish...
You were with water in your mouth while waiting for it with your dish... 
After dinner, we went where trees bend... 
You told me this: 
Give me a flower...
- Don't think on the hour...
- Gold hair isn't sour... 
Your pink dress was filled with my own ink... You asked me this:
Are we going to see where boats sink?
I was only staring at your beauty...
I was gazing at your purity...
You were my soul of old...
You were my head on the door...
You were my faith on the floor...
Kissing your red lips I was holding your hips...  - Love's pride in this life's ride... 
You said this to me...
While you were staring at fishes in a lake, you told me that your body and soul was mine to take...
There's always you and me inside a bound where angels sing about what our love mean...
- You are me...
-  I'm thee...
- We're a tree...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina