Saturday, October 26, 2019

Poems to my love Sandra who ain't a dove along a tribute to David Bowie



Sandra - 01

- Kiss me without a shadow of a doubt...
- Be me inside a dream...
- I won't be mean...
- I will be your treasure...
- I will be your pleasure...
- I will be your delight while searching our own light...
- I will be free with thee...
- We'll merge into one...
- We'll be fun...
 You said this to me...
 I was thinking on how your life was...
 I was thinking about how our life pass...
 I was thinking of cats...
 I was thinking of hats...
 I was even thinking that I didn't put hair gel...
 You told me that your makeup was nowhere to be found...
 We were searching for our lucky pound...
- Look at this my Man...
 You said this to me...
 I didn't knew what to see...
 There was memories of the past...
 There was time running fast...
 There was a stone being alone...
 There was an ashtray in a day...
 There was the beauty of you...
 There were words for true...
 There was a movie with a man...
 There was a number inside a pen...
 There was a performance being shown...
 There was a star that shone...
 There was me talking German...
 There was me talking French in a dance...
 There was a Spanish talk inside a walk...
 There was a Portuguese greet without a trick...
 There was English at hand...
 There was a band...
 There was Sagan being lose...
 There was you who choose...
 There was food and an hour...
 There was me with my flower...
 There was love...
 There was some dove...
 There was a pet...
 There was music not being brat...
 There was Pessoa at stake...
 There was our lake...
 Your lips were framed...
 Your hair wasn't a game...
 There was your earings...
 There was whatever time brings...
 There was a phone at home...
 There was several stuff...
 There were things enough...
- You're my soulmate...
- You're not my cake...
 I said this to you...
 There was a speech at reach...
 - What can you learn when it's your turn?
 You asked me this with a kiss...
 I replied:
- More languages...
- More silence...
- Less science...
There were people talking and walking...
There were people marching by...
 I told you this:
- Love, let people think...
- We have our own ink...


Sandra - 02

There were words somewhere...
- Being there...
- Is Being Here...
 You said.. 
 There was a song that the wind brought...
  It wasn't a thought...
  It wasn't a "maybe not"...
 I was listening to Mogwai while observing your eyes...
 There were languages being written...
  We were lost in Babel...
  We were a spell...
 There was energy...
 There was you and me...
 There was somebody to see...
 Our hands were caressing the earth...
 Giving it a new birth...
 I was observing your lips...
 They weren't red...
 They weren't spread...
 They weren't black...
 They weren't a hidden track...
 A song entered our body...
 - We are somebody...
 - We are a tiny fraction...
 - We love action...
 - We are need...
 - We aren't speed...
 - We are stone...
 - We aren't only flesh and bone...
 - We aren't society's outcasts...
 - We are what we last...
 - We are us...
 - We aren't inside a bus...
 You said this to me...
- Ich finde das du bist mich...
- Ich finde das ich liebe dich...
- Trauemen sind gut...
 I've said this to you...
 We were somewhere...
 We weren't lost inside a sphere...
 We weren't smoke...
 We weren't a joke...
 - Somos anzóis lançados ao mar...
 - Somos um só a navegar...
 - Acreditamos no verbo Remar...
 You said this to me...
 We're nor feeling blue at all...
 We're merging together in the sky by the Fall...


Sandra - 03

Being there...
Not here...
Breathing atmosphere...
You asked me this:
- Man, I absolutely love you...
- Man, we're absolute beginners....
- Are we sinners?
I was drinking a water inside glass...
You were class...
- Whatever will be love...
- There's always a free pass...
 You were observing me from my boots to my head...
 You told me about your bed..
- There's a garden...
- There isn't fame...
- There isn't a game...
- There isn't shame...
- There isn't no one to blame...
- You're my cat and you don't wear a hat...
- You're not my vampire, you're my bat...
You said...
 The Thin White Duke was being A Lad In Sane...
 You were tame...
 Nathan Adler joined Major Tom while talking about a bomb...
 Ziggy Stardust was talking with Leon Blank...
 You were telling me about some rank...
- There're the stars Man...
- There's you and me...
- There's food to see...
- There's no image at sight...
- You're my light...
 I was thinking on a Black Star in a Chamaleonic state of mind being kind...
 Maybe there was Life on Mars...
 Maybe Modern Love was a dove...
 Maybe Rebel Rebel was you being me inside thee...
 Your eyes were jewels staring at mother nature...
 You were mature...
 You told me this:
- Wild Is The Wind...
- There's Sound and Vision...
- There's the verb Stay...
- There's you and me every single day..
- There's Ashes to Ashes...
- There're no flashes...
- There's Quicksand at hand...
- There's number Seven...
- There's Heathen...
- There's a Starman without a pen...
 - There's a Man Who Sold The World without a joke while having a smoke...
- There's a China Girl and she doesn't care about the Fall...
- There's music Outside for a ride...
 I was observing every single act that you made as a fact...
 We were gazing a tree...
 We were holding hands where fruit used to be...
 You told me this:
- Man, you're a lethal weapon...
- Your words aren't swords...
 I was dancing with you while you were wearing a black dress...
 There was no mess...
 There was no charm...
 There was your arm...
 There was sunglasses in October...
 There was us being sober...
 There was a song being played on our playlist without any risk...
- Man, look...
- There're kittens outside a book..
- There're rabbits outside a clock..
- They don't make tick tock...
- There's our mood to make food...
- I want to carry your jeans by all means...
- I want to carry your chemise at ease...
There were shadows in your eyes with no lies...
A squirrel passeb by and said:
- Hey Man, she ain't bad...
A gull told this to a simple sparrow:
- Look at those two...
- They don't carry a gun or an arrow...
- They love me and you...
A fish was inside a lake..
He wasn't on our plate...
 There wasn't any birth place...
 There was only me and you observing every single animal race...
 There was you and me with dirty hands...
 There was no bookends...
 There was a sound that we found...
 There was our neck...
 There was our pack...
 There was an entity while a city slept...
 There was you and me not being fat...
 I remember that I was speaking Deutsch...
 - Those were the times...
 - There were no rhymes..
 -  Ich finde das in trauemen muss uns nicht leben...
- Ich finde das wir muss alles sehen..
- Ich finde das wir muss nicht alles verstehen...
- Herz und Seele..
- Du bist mir...
- Ich bin dir...
 There was you as a creator..
 You told me that what we can see is what we want to be...
 A speech was on my mind...
 "If the stars have sounds, they'll sound like this"
 So I gave you a kiss...
 Your heart wasn't pumping fast...
 Your body was free at last...
- Be me Man
 You said...
 You weren't mad or sad at all by the Fall...

Sandra - 04

- MAN, LOVE YOU...

- I WANNA FADE INTO YOU...
 You shouted this to me...
 You were beautiful as a flower in that exact hour...
 I was staring at you...
 This wasn't new...
 - There's love...
 - There's no dove...
 - There's peace...
 - You're my breeze...
 I was telling you this...
 You gave me a kiss...
 You were a candle in the night...
 You were giving me light...
 I was listening to a song...
 It was about a man who didn't wanted a simple life...
 But wanted a cake slice...
- Man, hold me with your hand...
- I want to see your action pen...
- There's scotch everywhere...
- I looked and couldn't find bourbon nowhere...
- Be a tree...
- Set me free...
- Be my map...
- Be my hidden track...
- Carry me on your back...
- I want to feel you again...
- I want to feel that you aren't a train in vain...
 I was mirroring your lips...
 They were doing magic...
 It wasn't tragic...
 You were my cigarette...
 You were my vicious circle on a boat...
- Man, I need your coat...
 You said this to me...
 I offered it to you immediately...
 My jeans were yours for the take...
 You told me that you didn't wanted anything fake...
 - No diamonds at all...
 - No cookies...
 - No sweets...
 - I want to feel your salt...
 - No malte...
 You said this to me.
 I was gazing the sky with you...
 This was true...
 There was a song on our playlist...
 You told me that there was no risk...
 - Don't kill me with passion...
 - Don't give me fashion...
 - I need action...
 You said this to me...
  Hours were passing by...
  You told me that we shouldn't forever lie...
  I was up...
  You were down...
  You were standing...
  I was free handing...
  You were inside an orgasm for free...
 - Man, love thee...
 There was no book to look...
 Your clothes were on the bed...
 From time to time I looked at your body...
 It moved inside itself...
 It had more power than a book shelf...
 You were my sight being bright...
 There was cream inside a dream...
 - Man, there's an ocean of joy...
 - Man, I don't love a toy...
 - Man, that's true...
 - Love you...
 Your legs were on the floor...
 My feet were near the door...
 - You are me...
 - I'm you...
 - You are who I see...
 - I'm green grass with class...
 You said this to me...
 Old Nick was in the house...
 You were wearing only a black blouse...
 There was body and soul...
 There was gold...
 There was my name...
 There was no game...
 There was no one to blame...
 There was shine...
 There was time...
 You told me this:
 - Just one more kiss...
 - Be my sugar and my coffee...
 - You're my toffee...
 - I'm with you towards eternity...
 - You're an entity with identity...
 You said this to me...
 I was whispering this in your left ear:
- It wasn't the last...
- Do you want something fast?
 You answered this to me:
- You know what a volcano is Man?
- Love your pen...
- Love thee...
- Come with me...
 There were times when you told me that inside  our hair, magic was in the air...


Sandra - 05

- Man, do you love me?

  I was staring at your eyes...
  I was thinking about you...
  I knew that our love was true...
  I wasn't thinking at all... 
  You were my fall...
- Love you girl...
- You're my call...
 I answered you...
 Your red hair was on my lips...
 You were shaking your hips...
 You were cooking and looking...
 You were a belle inside a spell...
- Man, come inside my heart...
- Let's open it for a start...
 I was staring at you...
 You were new and you weren't blue...
 Your black dress wasn't a mess...
 My hair wasn't combed at all...
 You told me that I was into total recall...
 You told me that angels fly with a sigh...
- There's a book Man...
- There's your pen...
 You said...
 I was listening to Pixies...
 My German was rusty and I thought that they were the Dixies...
 Your blood pumped into mine...
 You were my goldmine...
 Fire was ice...
 Ice was fire...
 Wire was nice...
 Your legs were walking and talking...
 There was room...
 There wasn't a broom...
 There was a door...
 There was the floor...
 You were my bride to be...
 You were my flower by the sea...
 You were you and you were me...
 We were inside time without a rhyme...
 Your beauty was an entity with identity...
 You were my fish in my dish...
- Poetry in motion, Man.
- Come on, give me your pen...
 I was reaching a star that wasn't far...
 My jeans were your means...
 Your dress was my chess...
 There wasn't a game...
 There wasn't shame...
 There was no one to blame...
 You repeated this:
- Love Me...
- Love Me...
- Say you do...
- We're new...
- We don't believe in blue...
 I was listening to Neubauten and memories were fast in the past...
 You caught my attention...
 You came into my direction...
 Our love was all over the place...
 Inside an human embrace...
- We're on the shore...
- Give me more...
- There's a snake in my lake...
- There's a dream inside our scream...
 You said this to me and without me knowing it there was one plus one having more than fun...
 - Bring it on...
 - Come on...
 You are fun...
 You are my sun...
 You said this to me...
 I was gazing at thee for free...
 And a kiss was our own bliss...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina