Saturday, October 26, 2019

A poem to Isabel Berg that's a Danish woman who I love and we go back


Me and Isabel 


We were somewhere...
Not here or there...
But somewhere...
You told me this:
- Man, the door is alarmed...
I was in shock...
Maybe we were both listening to rock...
You were blonde, brunette and even red haired...
I was near you because our love was not new...
- Man, your shadow is meeting me near a writer  or a fighter?
 I didn't knew what to reply to you...
 I was needing you because my bag carried a book because it was my task for you to have a look...
 You were laughing loud in a crowd while saying this:
- Come on Man, give me a kiss...
- Life's a fact, not a theater act...
- Let's paint the town red...
- We aren't bad or sad...
- You love me and I love you...
- This is true...
We were inside a train at high speed and we didn't knew how to breathe...
 You held my hand while telling me this:
- Feel my heart beat...
- This isn't a treat..
- We must hold each other...
- The speed will be even further...
 We arrived...
 You told me:
- Man, give me five...
 We were on a coffeeshop...
 My pen...
 My pencil...
 My notebook...
 Were on a table...
 They weren't being useful at all...
 They were being able...
 I was taking pictures to you...
You were a bit sad...
You told me that kids were being bad...
I was in some sort of lullaby but I gave it a try...
- Man...
- Hug me...
- I need you...
- You're something new...
 You told me this...
I obeyed your comand because your need wasn't speed and I love you indeed...
 - There is gold in you...
 - You know that my heart isn't blue...
 I said this to you...
- Codfish...
- Norway...
- A pretty dish...
- Come what may...
 You told me this.
 We were watching a Lynch movie and you told that it was groovy while asking me this:
- Man, tell me something...
- Where do society starts?
- It's in arts by parts?
 I was staring at your pretty eyes...
 My lungs were filled with feelings...
 Pumping oxygen to my heart for a start...
 I answered you:
- One + One...
- You know...
- That we ain't low...
- You know...
- That we aren't inside a row...
- Society is us...
- The rest is inside a bus...
You stared at me...
Smiling for free...
Kissed me...
There was only you and me...
Coffee was hot...
We went for a walk without a talk...
We were holdinds hands...
A song was on the air:
- I don't care if Monday's black...
- Tuesday's great and wednesday too...
- Friday, I'm in love...
 We stared at a dove and I told you this:
- You'll always be me...
- I'll always be you...
- This is true...
- This isn't new...
- I'll always love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina