Saturday, October 26, 2019

Poem to Gory Alices - American female band

01

- Man, I'm going to kill you...

- Yes...
- You...
- Why're you hanging out wit a chick while putting me observing a brick.?
- I'll kick your head...
- I'll curse you with a voodoo spell...
- You'll have no more belle...
 I was looking at you closely...
 You had a hammer on your hand...
 I was scared...
 Really scared...
 I know that I was having fun...
 And that you had a gun...
- Man, you told me that you were my lover...
- Man, what's wrong with you?
- I'll take a rabbit out of my hat...
- I'll turn it into a cat...
- You talk...
- You walk...
- You smoke...
- You with me joke...
- This ain't a love boat...
- Have you given up your coat?
- Are you in love for a dove?
- What the fuck is going on?
- I need you to me phone...
 I was in a state of shock...
 Told you this:
- Hey sweet...
- My heart ain't a treat...
- You know that there's always time...
- For an human embrace inside a rhyme...
 I replied this to you...
- Ok Man, it's your pen...
- Fall in love...
- Be with a dove...
- Be whatever you want to be...
- I hate thee...
 At this time, I was shivering in the sun...
 I didn't knew what to do...
 I stared at your eyes...
 Told you no lies...
 - I'm in love, what can I do?
 I've asked you...
- Man...
- Man...
- Oh Man...
- You always think with your pen...
- Ring the belle that cast you a spell...
- I'll bear no pain...
- You know that you ain't a bloody train...
- Take care of yourself...
- I'll observe some book shelf...
- Kisses...
- Ciao...
- Meow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina