Saturday, October 26, 2019

Poems to Sabine who's a woman who I love while being Bela with a little tribute to David Bowie

Sabine - 01



- Man, I'm 1,63...
- I'm searching cosmos for free...
- There's parcels in the air...
- There's a phone alone...
- It seems like a stone...
- I want to feel flesh and bone...
- I feel like an outcast with a past...
- There're gifts sent by your belle...
- I sense her spell...
- There's you...
- There's something new...
- I can't sleep...
- There's a treat...
- There's a cat...
- He's no bat...
- There's a kitten...
- Sometimes she says hallo along the flow...
- There's even a cow without a bow...
- There's a package...
- There's no wreckage...
- Salzburg?
- Saint Petersburg?
- Munich?
- There's a brick...
- There's a gap...
- Not in between...
- But inside a dream...
- No hair gel today?
- Come what may...
- There's paper play...
- There's us three...
- We're observing a tree...
- You're dear...
- You've no fear...
 You were saying all this to me...
 My mind wasn't blind...
 My brain wasn't in pain...
 My heart isn't a rock...
 My body isn't a shock...
 I replied you this:
- Cats...
- Three...
- Be...
- See...
- Caress...
- A dress...
- Move...
- There's no chess...
 My heart was on a plate silver...
 My hands didn't shiver...
 There was magic in the cold...
 There was gold...
 There was artworks for free...
 There was my belle, you and me...
- Man, I don't evaluate...
- You know that it's late...
- Pay me a drink...
- I won't sink...
- Be us...
- We are in a bus...
- We are walking...
- We are talking...
- There's joy...
- There's a toy...
- There's even a smile...
- It isn't for a short while...
 You told me all this...
 I tried to reply you by saying this:
- Don't believe in a morning bliss...
- Don't believe that flesh and bone is stone...
- Don't believe in what was...
- Don't believe in fuss...
- I believe in us...
You smiled back to me and my belle while saying this:
- You casted me a spell...
- Give me a kiss...
- There's a bubblegum...
- There's fun...
- There's a superstar...
- We aren't that far...


02

- München, Man...
- Germany...
- We've empathy...
- We've telepathy...
 You said this to me...
 There was love in a dove...
 There was a street...
 I've told you this:
- Ich verstehe nicht...
- Ich schreibe nicht...
- Ich bin mich...
 You were staring at me...
 I have lost a draft...
 It wasn't a craft...
 - Je suis lá...
- Nous sommes bien...
- La vie est comme ça...
 I said...
 You told me about a mouse...
 You told me about a house...
 You told me about growing trees...
 You told this without fees...
- Man, I control the space...
- Will you give me an embrace?
 You asked me..
 I was a bit lost in a park...
 It was a bit dark...
 I was you telling something new...
 - Existe presença na essência...
 - Existe saber no lazer...
 - Existe luz no amanhecer....
 You weren't understanding me at all...
 We were in The Fall...
 You told me that you loved my voice...
 You told me that we had choice....
 I had some words being whispered on my mind:
- Eres un tio bizarro...
- Eres un tio raro...
- Eres emocion mesclada con pasion...
- Eres una ciudad sin edad...
 You were staring at me...
- Man, are you awake?
- You told me about a lake...
- Was it yesterday?
- I don't remember at all...
- I know that it was during the Fall...
 You were telling me this.
- Im Salzburg muss ich schreiben...
- Im München muss ich nicht bleiben...
 Ich sagt dich fuer dich nachtes tage...
 I was having a coffee...
 Eating a toffee...
 There was a chocolate bar...
 It wasn't far...
 Told me about my love Sandra Lippert...
 There was being me...
 There was being thee...
 There was us three...
 You both whispered this on my left ear:
- Man, you're a strange pen...
- We love you as a simple man...

Sabine - 02

There was sugar and candy...
This was fact...
This wasn't an act...
You asked me this:
- Man, I'll be your bridesmaid...
 I wasn't understanding you then...
 Maybe I was building something new...
 I knew that I saw a concert of a German band for true..
 You told me this:
- Man, don't be like that..
- I love your hat...
 We were somewhere rolling dice...
 They weren't tiny mice...
 I've told you this:
- There's Gropius and Feyninger and an art school...
- There's a British band who use it as a tool...
 You were staring at me...
 There was the wind...
 There was a Chameleon...
 There was a Duke playing a flute...
 There was a Major in the space...
 There was Tom inside an embrace...
 There was chocolate then...
 There weren't any men...
You asked me this:
- Will you dance with me even if you'll be with your bride to be?
 I gave you a kiss...
 It wasn't a bliss...
 I gave you an embrace and even my face...
 I gave you my name without a game...
 I gave you water and food for our mood...
- There're kittens you know?
- They're whatever you grow...
 You told me...
 You whispered me...
 You shouted at me...
 It was thee...
 Being free...
 There was the sea...
 There was you, me and my bride to be...
 There was power inside an hour...
 You asked me this:
- Your heart's a start...
- Be mind...
- Be kind...
- Be sugar...
- Be ice...
- Be nice...
- Cut a cake slice...
- She's going to be your wife...
 And without me knowing at all, we were all wearing sunglasses in The Fall...

Sabine - 03

- Austria... Salzburg...
- Are you in Saint Petersburg?
 You asked me this...
 There was a cat that didn't wanted to be a bat...
 There was love inside a dove...
 There was a veil and even a nail...
 There was a tale...
- You love my mouse?
- What you seen her red blouse?
- She's in your house?
 You asked me this...
 I was wandering in the street holding her hand with a treat...
 You shouted at me:
- ANSWER ME MAN...
- MY MIND'S TOO FULL...
- WHAT'S YOUR RULE?
 My heart was there...
 My mind was nowhere...
 You told me about Bourbon in a mood...
 We were preparing food...
 You phoned my love and asked her this:
- Are you marrying him?
- He's thin...
- He's tall...
- He's a wall...
 I wasn't on the wall in the house hall...
 My love was telling me:
- Man, wait till I finish the call...
 It was fair...
 I thought to myself:
- There's her hair...
- There's a sphere...
 And without me knowing what to do, we were making out something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina