Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A short narrative linking my projects with help by international artists inside two poems to my muse Elena Pavlenka

A short narrative with artworks by international artists while developing my own memories of work that I've did, I'm doing or will do in upcoming future inside worldwide projects with exhibitions or books along two key element poems written in the hour to Elena Pavlenka because I know that I love her and that she loves me and this is enough for us.
 Many thanks to all international artists who support some of my projects for the last three years. 
 Special thanks to my muse Elena


Elena Pavlenka


We're here...
We're there...
We're true and not blue...
You're me and I'm you...
We're this...
We're more than a simple kiss...
We always stare at the sky real high...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, will you love me forever and ever in a word without a sword? 
 I look deep into your eyes that carry no lies and I try to think.
Blonde love, you'll always be my pleasure while being my most precious treasure...
 I whisper this into your left ear... 
 You smile and while eating a bit of this and that, you tell me that you want to wear my hat... 
 In white nights we find each other real sober... Your body's shivering with the cold that even enters our own soul...
 I take my coat off... 
 I put it in your pretty body that belongs to nobody... 
 I kiss you on your hair while thinking about our future with no despair... 
 You smile... 
 Your mouth is more than a shout... 
 You tell me this: 
I'm your medicine...
- I'm your heroine...
- I'm your pills...
- I never give you any bills...
Your white shirt is pure as snow and you eat our food in a single blow... 
 Your body turns into fire and ice... 
 You always put water on rice... 
 Your arms is what I need... 
 You hug me in a long embrace without a race... You continue telling me this: 
This is me...
- This is the sea...
- This is we... 
 I look at how you walk when we talk...
 You tell me this:
Man, I'm your muse with a fuse... 
 I caress your hair in a soft way... 
 I look into your face and it tells me about any given day...
 I never think on "come what may"...
While being with you every single day...
By your side, I never think about women that sink in the ink...
You're poetry in motion...
You're my love potion... 
You tell me this:
Soft...
- Mirror...
- Shadow...
- Figure...
I look at your pretty feet in our seat...
I go to the kitchen and from the fridge I take a coke for both of us without a bridge... 
You tell me about a prophecy... 
You tell me about the dark sea... 
You tell me about a fox and an ox... 
You tell me about sheep in our keep... 
You tell me that our love is for real... 
I look at something new while saying:
 I feel you...




First statement


Second statement 

A tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character in the streets - 01

A tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character in the streets - 02


Elena Pavlenka pics, an artwork by Portuguese artist José Bastos, another one by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilera, a still from Peaky Blinders TV series, pics of me and my family 

Pics of Elena Pavlenka with me along quotes that we both love 

Pics of Elena Pavlenka with me along artworks based on XXIst century women by German artist Anke Feuchtenberger and Serbian Artist Svetlana Seferovic 

Pics of Elena Pavlenka with me along artworks by American artist Malcolm Liepke, Danish artist Henrik Kim Rehr and Portuguese newspaper público with an interview made by me to Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj 



Artwork by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilar, by French artist Walter Minus, Tribute artworks to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese, Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas movie still, quotes that both me and Elena love 

Artworks by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt, Portuguese book editions of Corto Maltese, artworks by artist Croatian artist Drazen Kozjan, tribute artwork to Valentina by Guido Crepax by Italian artist Stefano Babini with a blonde Valentina, tribute artwork to Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movies Chungking Express and In The Mood For Love, Daria inside an Aria 

Artworks by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt, Portuguese book editions of Corto Maltese, photography by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe, a Taschen book edition with the best movies ever, an Edward Hopper painting, Didi Wray in a love story every single Day, Chinese actor Tony Leung writing in masterpiece movie "In The Mood For Love", Wearing a personalized t-shirt based on football coach Mourinho by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros  

An artwork by American artist Malcolm Liepke, artworks based on myself by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino, pic of me with my nephews, Mike Leigh's Naked masterpiece movie Portuguese DVD edition, an Edward Hopper painting, Rachel, quotes that both me and Elena love, a photography by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe, Neil Gaiman's comic book page "A Dream of a Thousand Cats" with art by American artist Kelley Jones

Tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz, Tribute photography to Valentina by Guido Crepax by Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas, Photography by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe, an artwork by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros, stills of Peaky Blinders TV series, artworks by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt, movie stills of masterpiece movie "In The Mood For Love" by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai 


Elena Pavlenka 


This is me...
This is free...
This is you...
This is new...
This is a fact...
This is an act...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, where's the sky? 
I answer you that's real high...
This is love...
This is a dove...
This is a sparrow...
This is an arrow...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, why can't we see the moon today?
I answer you that I usualy don't pray...
This is a word...
This is a bird...
This is a story...
This is glory...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, where's beauty?
I answer you that's in purity...
This is red...
This is spread..
This is a coat...
This is a boat...
This is light...
This is bright...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, where's the cloud?
I can't answer you because the music's real loud...
This is hair...
This is a sphere...
This is dusk...
This is trust...
This is grey...
This is the day...
You tell me this: 
Hey Man, give me a flower...
I answer you that I'll look at the hour...
This is time...
This is a rhyme...
This is sweat...
This is wet...
This is a pen...
This is a man...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, will we see no football at all?
I tell you that we're merging into fall...
This is a movie...
This is groovy...
This is mind...
This is kind...
This is lips...
This is hips...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, will we both meet in some dance?
I answer you that we're both in a trance...
This is a trip...
This is where we meet...
This is earth...
This is a birth...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, will we be in no man's land?
 I answer you while staring at my hand...
This is a tree...
This is you...
This is me...
This is food...
This is mood...
This is feeling...
This is healing...
You ask me this:
Hey Man, will we search for gold inside our soul?
I answer you that I'm feeling bold...
This is art...
This is a start...
This is your dress...
This is your shoes...
This is blues...
This is your bag...
This is jet lag...
This is black river...
This is where we both shiver...
This is a house...
This is a blouse...
This is me...
This is you...
This is the sea...
This is true.

Pics of me and Elena Pavlenka inside a dialogue along an artwork of a XXIst century woman by French Artist Walter Minus

Pics of me and Elena Pavlenka along artworks based on XXIst century women by Serbian artist Svetlana Seferovic and German artist Anke Feuchtenberg 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina