Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Daria inside an Aria being Bela - Short narrative - International artists - Philip Jeffries and Audrey Horne


Sometimes it's a fact that while I listen to music with Daria that she's inside an Aria.
I remember from time to time she telling me that I'm Philip Jeffries Twin Peaks character and that she's Audrey Horne without a thorn.
 I stare at her eyes without saying nothing at all because she's Bela, she isn't dead or undead and we're approaching Fall
 With her by my side I think on creative writing and not on a melody that's enchanting...
 Her voice sometimes is a siren inside a mermaid's tale putting me on a spell because she's also belle and I know that I'm not Corto Maltese's Hugo Pratt character with a coat and without a boat. 
 I do try to figure out what happens inside both our hearts for a start...
 I've bumped into all art forms...
 I suddenly remembered that I was creating a narrative for her inside a project with some tribute artworks by international artists who drew her beauty such as Italian artists Rolando Cicatelli and Stefano Zattera, Argentine artists Martin Arrizabalaga and Pablo Burman, Canadian artist Stan Wany, American artist Rikki Romero, Serbian artist Branko Djukic or Japanese artist John Kurokawa...
 She's a doll that toll.
 She's in a land built on a swamp inside a jump. 
 I've tried to link what was (is) passing in our minds, heart and soul inside this project and its inspiration with memories of international artists that I've worked or met in the past and will meet/work in the upcoming future. 
 When suddenly Daria said this to me:
- Write it and put it for free and come observe the black sea with me...
 Below are printed references/notes of what we consume in arts with artworks by several international artists who I worked with in the past, I'm working in the present or will work in the future in worldwide exhibitions, in books or interviews as mentioned in previous posts in this same blogue, while I try to finish another chapter of Daria inside an Aria being Bela to be published in an upcoming book with help by international artists.
 Many thanks to all international artists who support some of my projects that are always a bit linked one with the other. 
 Special thanks to Daria who I love.


Daria Inside an Aria with a statement 


Philip Jeffries in Twin Peaks:The Return 





Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese portuguese book edition, tribute artwork to Daria inside an Aria by Italian artist Stefano Zattera, pics of me and Daria 

A quote from David Fincher's masterpiece movie "Fight Club" from 1999

Pic of Daria as Bela, pic of Audrey Horne's Twin Peaks character, pic of me, still from masterpiece movie "Fire Walk With Me" by David Lynch with Philip Jeffries character

PicS of Daria Inside an Aria, artworks based on myself by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and by Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel, comic strip written by me with artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Spanish Artists Fidel Martiñez Nadal and Pedro Espinosa, Polish artist Magdalena Minko 

Pic of Daria Inside an Aria with my youngest niece Leticia, Tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese by French artist Moebius, Pic of Finnish actress Maila Nurmi aka as Vampira, a still from British animation director Phil Mulloy masterpiece "cowboys", a sentence that both me and Daria love 

Artwork by Guido Crepax, Artwork by Sean Phillips to Hellblazer's character, Neil Gaiman's Sandman issue 3 "Dream a Little Dream of Me" with art by American artist Sam Kieth, pics of myself wearing personalized t-shirts with artwork based on my kitty Ilvie by Argentine artist Mr Ed and on Perramus masterpiece by Argentine artist Alberto Breccia, artwork based on Daria by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga, artwork based on myself by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino, original artwork of characters "V and Evey" from British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd's masterpiece "V for Vendetta"

Artwork based on Daria as an Aria by Canadian artist Stan Wany and Serbian artist Branko Djukic, ticket to British band Depeche Mode Devotional Tour from 10th June in Porto, an artwork of "V"s character by British artist David Lloyd, artwork based on a XXIst century woman by French artist Loustal, a project/exhibition that I've worked based on Stuart de Carvalhais artworks and that his father of Portuguese comic boons and inspiration for Hergé's Tintin character, pocket watch with Neil Gaiman's Sandman character by American artist Mike Dringenberg, a tribute artwork to American band Mazzy Star by Spanish artist Sonia Pulido, Ticket to German band Einstuerzende Neubauten concert on 11th September from 1993 in Lisbon 


Daria inside an Aria being Bela 

Tribute artwork by Italian artist Stefano Zattera for Daria inside an Aria being Bela 


Printed tribute artwork in a personalized t-shirt by Italian artist Stefano Zattera for Daria inside an Aria being Bela 

Tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character by Italian artist Alberto Lavadori 

Pics of Philip Jeffries, Daria as Audrey Horne, Tribute to Didi Wray inside a love story every single Day by Argentine artist Pablo Burman 


Tribute artwork to myself and Corto Maltese's Hugo Pratt by Serbian artist Milivoj Vukcevik, pic of myself wearing a personalized t-shirt for this narrative by Italian artist Stefano Zattera, a tribute artwork to Twin Peaks Tv series chewing gum, a pic by Philip Jeffries, a tribute artwork based on myself by Polish artist Magdalena Minko where a street doesn't have a name, pics of me and my nieces 

Pic of Elena Pavlenka, Daria, Mascara girl, Didi Wray and written moments of my shared time with them, David Lynch's "Lost Highway" masterpiece, a Raygun magazine, tribute artwork to Twin Peaks Tv series and special agent Dale Cooper, a tribute artwork to Bram Stoker's Dracula masterpiece movie by French artist Barthelémy

Tribute artwork to David Lynch's masterpiece movies "Mulholland Drive", "Blue Velvet" and Twin Peaks Tv series mixed with Edward Hopper paintings by French artist Barthelémy, tribute artwork to Twin Peaks character Audrey Horne, a pic of my kitty Ilvie, a pic of Rachel, a poster of Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece "2046" and Daria Being Bela 


A picture of Daria inside an Aria, a tribute to Daria's project by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga, Tribute artworks to Twin Peaks characters Philip Jeffries and Audrey Horne 

A pic of myself wearing a personalized t-shirt by Swedish artist Max Andersson, Kafka's adaptation "The castle" by French artist Olivier Deprez, Daria inside an Aria, PJ Harvey's latest movie "A dog called money", an artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino,an artwork by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe, The Pixies "doolittle" album artwork by Simon Larbalestier, a pic of Mascara Girl, a pic with Chinese actor Tony Leung writting in Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movie "2046", a tribute to Twin Peaks character Laura Palmer mixes with an Edward Hopper painting by French artist Barthelémy


An artwork by Kevin Nowlan to Neil Gaiman's Sandman character, Dutch actor Rutger Hauer's speech in masterpiece movie "blade runner", a pic of Rachel, a painting by Edward Hopper, Mike Leigh's masterpiece movie "Naked" poster and still, a pic of Daria Being Bela 

Tv series Peaky Blinders stills with a quote and a Twin Peaks pic with a quote that I love from its main character Laura Palmer 

A pic of Daria Being Bela, a still from American actor Hal Hartley's masterpiece movie "Amateur", A painting by American artist Malcolm Liepke, a tribute artwork to Peaky Blinders Tv series, a quote by blackstar/chameleon/Philip Jeffries David Bowie, a quote that I love by chinese thinker Confucius amongs pics of me

Daria reciting poetry being Bela, British band Siouxsie and the Banshees, an artwork by German artist Lars Henkel, a pic of myself wearing a personalized t-shirt with a tribute to Valentina by Guido Crepax by French artist Walter Minus 


Pics of Philip Jeffries in Twin Peaks Tv series, Neil Gaiman's Sandman raw covers by British artist Dave Mckean, artwork of masterpiece graphic novel by British artists Alan Moore and David Lloyd, pics of Westworld tv series, random pics of myself 


Tribute artworks to David Lynch masterpiece movies "Lost Highway", "Fire Walk With Me", "Eraserhead", a pic of Neil Gaiman's comic book "A dream of a thousand cats" with art by American artist Kelley Jones and "Exiles" by American artist Jon J. Muth, Pics of Daria being Bela, a still from "Blade Runner" masterpiece movie by Ridley Scott, an artwork by Italian artist Stefano Zattera 

Pics of Nordic band Heilung, a ticket to Catalan theater company La Fura Dels Baus masterpiece performance "Obs" from 2000, an artwork by Polish artist Magda 


Philip Jeffries pics, a quote by Peaky Blinders main character Thomas Shelby, cover to Neil Gaiman's Sandman issue 3 "Dream a Little Dream of Me" with art by American artist Sam Kieth along "Preludes and Nocturnes" TPB, a dialogue with Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese, a still of British actor David Thewlis in Mike Leigh's masterpiece movie "Naked", pics of the first woman who I married with named Anabela Martins Ferreira 


Tribute artwork to David Lynch's masterpiece movies "Lost Highway", "Eraserhead" and "Fire Walk With Me", an artwork by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt, stills of Twin Peaks:The Return TV series, comic book Neil Gaiman's Sandman issue 3 "Dream a little dream of me" with American Artist Sam Kieth, issue 17 "Calliope" by American Artist Kelley Jones, Issue 29 "Thermidor" by American Artist Stan Woch and pics of Daria inside an Aria 


Artworks by Argentine maestro José Muñoz and his masterpiece "Alack Sinner", Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros, artwork based on myself by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and another one based on Sandman by American artist Vince Locke, pics of me and my youngest nephew Emidio 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina