Friday, October 11, 2019

Corto Maltese in France Inside a poem to Sandrine - narrative tribute exhibition international artists


An artwork by French Rastrelli Sandrine along another with Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese Character

I remember being somewhere...
You told me this:
- Hey Man, come with me till the morning bliss...
 I was feeling funny, so I went along you without  whispering "please"...
 You told me that you had a kitchen knife...
 You told me that I should act nice...
 You told me that I should visit your gallery...
 I went inside it with you for free...
 Your black eyes were looking me upside down...
 It was funny seeing how your brush worked in a rush...
 You told me this:
- Hey Man, let's go out.
- I need a beer and a shout...
 Your beautiful black hair was seven seconds frozen in the air...
 I was in awe because I didn't knew if your body was in a talk while we walked...
 You were a bit mad with me when I wasn't answering you...
 - You're a bastard Man...
 - Yes...
 - I mean "you"...
 But you were being sweet to me at the same time inside a "trick or treat"...
 You told me this:
- Les français sont un peu bizarres...
 I wasn't understanding you at all because we're in the Fall...
 I remember that I liked the sound that your pretty lips made while speaking or eating...
 We arrived at the bar...
 We saw lots of people that were far...
 We were alone in a huge fraction of time...
 You asked me about some rhyme....
- Oh... What a mean man you are...
- Why are you staring at me that way?
- Beer you must pay...
 You said this to me...
I was a bit scared of you then because you had a tattoo that had written this: "my heart's a taboo"...
 I was talking to you about peekaboo...
 Alice in Wonderland tales were at hand...
 You asked me about my favourite band...
 You asked me to dance with you while writing you a romance...
 It was fun when your fingers were on the run...
 You were telling me this:
- Hey Man, I want to scream.
- Can you put me inside a dream?
 I was thinking on what to do and you were actually making me food in a good mood...
 You were wearing a beautifull red dress...
 You were a damsel in distress...
 I was being a gentle knight in a bright night...
 You told me this:
- Man, there's a dragon in my house...
 I was actually seeing one in your white blouse...
 In some hours we were awake and you told me this:
- Hey Man, come with me near the lake...


Rastrelli Sandrine pic and an artwork by her 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina