Friday, October 25, 2019

Two poems to Eshley who's a Tv host in Moscow being Bela

Eshley and me 
Not there...
- Here...
You said this to me
I was with you...
There was words without any kind of blue...
You send me some pics of you...
- Man, don't be like that...
- Your head is mind without an hat...
You stare and smile for a while.
There was make-up...
There was pop...
There was red...
There was a square...
I whispered this into your right ear:
- There're pics in a mirror...
- They aren't cut with a spear..
 I said this to you.
 You sent me a kiss inside a world that we both knew...
- Man, your arm is a cheer dear... 
 You said... 
 Your smile was your gaze... 
 Your eyes weren't a maze... 
 Your body, mind, heart and soul was a puzzle being a map for a start... 
 I saw your red nails soft to the touch holding a torch... 
- Here... 
- Not there... 
 You said... 
 Fashion was passion... 
 TV is what we both see...
- Hey... your black air isn't ice...
- Let's roll the dice...
I said this to you...
- November...
- Arriving...
- Remember... 
 These words came out from your own lips... 
 You were in a passerelle holding your hips...
- There's me and you in the snow...
- Maybe we'll see a show... 
 I said this to you...
- Man, be a northern bliss...
- I'll give you a kiss...
- Be me...
- Inside thee...
- Near a tree...
I was a bit confused with words that you said without being bad...
- 15...
- 16...
- 17...
- You make me feel inside a dream... 
 I was walking by your side...
 My jeans were yours to take... 
 You told me what to make...
 I was a bit loon on the moon... 
 You told me this:
- Man...
- You...
- Told...
- Me...
- Life...
- Is...
- A...
- Kiss...
  I was whispering in your left ear "peekaboo"...
- You mean you? 
 You asked me this.
 You were a star belle where angels dwell... 
 You were a ride... 
 You were by my side...
 Your black hair was on my/your coat... 
 We hanged out inside a boat... 
 Your eyebrows were a painting waiting... 
 Your shoulders were like a clock...
  In movement I listened tick tock...
- Man, let's be...
- You and me..
- We're the sea... 
You told me this... 
You sang a song...
 It wasn't a bomb... 
You danced to the moon... 
You carried no broom...
- Man, be me...
- I'll be thee..
 You said



Eshley


-You're my wonderwall...
I stated this to you...
You told me that it was true...
You were walking and talking by my side...
- Man, give me a ride... 
 You said.
 You were wearing a red blouse...
 You weren't a mouse... 
 You were a tale to tell... 
 You were my spell... 
 You were my belle... 
 You were you... 
 You wore a smile... 
 You were a word... 
 You weren't a sword... 
 You were my food... 
 You were my mood...
- Every breathe you take...
- Every word from you is a lake...
- Every sparkle of fire from you...
- Every single you..
 You said this to me... 
 I wasn't catching thee... 
 You were a Jewel that shone bright in the night...
You were beautiful at candlelight... 
You moved... 
You stood... 
You were stone and bone... 
You were me and you at the same time... 
There was fruit in our rhyme... 
Your lips were a serpent's kiss... 
You made a hiss...
- Trick and treating, Man...
- Come on, give me your hand... 
 You said this to me.
There was a gym...
You weren't grim...
There were cards on your hair...
Your silhouette was my cigarette...
Your power was being a flower...
Your black hair was on my head...
It was somewhere in my bed...
You told me this:
- Man, love thee...
- Give me your pen for free...
 Without knowing what to do...
 I cooked something for you that was really new...
 Inside a scream, you told me this:
- Man, you're a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina