Thursday, November 7, 2019

A poem to sweet Manuela Egle - Tribute narrative to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi

Manuela Egle 


- Man, is it true that you're going to marry?
- Who's the girl that's going to be jolly and merry?
- You posed me two questions...
 It was dark and there was a park...
 I was in a call by The Fall...
 I didn't knew how I could answer you because I couldn't be talking with two people at the same time inside a rhyme...
 The cabin phone was cold as a stone...
 Your hair was lose on the wind...
 I didn't have so many words to give you but you were sweetie and pretty...
 There was a statue behind your back and it wasn't black...
 Suddenly I was outside the call while talking to you by The Fall ..
- Hey sweet...
- It was here that we meet...
- It was here that we greet...
- I always tell the truth since my youth...
I've replied this to you.
- Man, I sense your inner soul in my hair as gold...
- You're really bold...
- I admire your strength...
- I love your length...
- Even being miles and miles away from home without a phone...
- Can you write me something on a piece of paper for me to share with the atmosphere?
 You asked me this...
 You were a belle, so I couldn't say "no"...
 You were wearing a magnificent tiger jacket without a racket...
 You were wearing boots that were your roots...
- Tell me the truth, Man.
- Who's the girl who stole your pen?
 You asked me this...
 I looked into you and without any kind of blue, just told you:
- You know me, it's a woman that makes me feel brand new...
 You smiled at me while saying this:
- Man, be free...
- Don't forget me...
 I looked back and I could see that the night was clearly merging into thee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra