Saturday, November 9, 2019

Info with a short narrative about Corto Maltese, an autobiography, a tribute to Bela Lugosi among other projects with help by international artists

This is only a simple draft of a chapter of my own autobiography in between projects with help by some of the best international artists that I know of to be turned into books by The Fall whose artworks can be seen and read with written illustrated narratives in previous posts in this same blogue.
Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese tributes 
Daria Inside An Aria 
Didi Wray Lost Inside A Love Story Every Single Day
Mascara Girl Inside A Call By The Fall
A Zombie Girl mute by The Fall
Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi tribute narrative
Compilation of poems to XXIst Century women that are musicians, writers, fashion models, artists, writers or simple women...
A Love Story Every Single Day to Elena Being Bela 
A Simple Autobiography 
 So for now this is only me drafting ideas and some plots with or without twists in my mind, heart and soul because crafting words isn't as simple as it seems.



Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff and Lucille Lund In Edgar G. Ulmer's "the black cat" from 1934

I know that I never had a black cat as a pet, but Didi Wray has one named Gorda and Sandra Mesquita has another one named Ofélia and I wrote poems and narratives to them and their kitties as pets.
Above is a movie that I think that links a bit my tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi 


Elena Poulou member of The Fall british band and third wife of its frontman Mark E. Smith 

We're by The Fall, so I thought that it was cool paying a tribute to British band with the same name because its former leader Mark E. Smith, that passed away in 24th January 2018 singing live until his last breath, was married to a woman named Elena who worked with him and I'm marrying a woman with the same name.


Me, my kitty Ilvie and Daria Kovaleva 


Daria Inside An Aria is also linked with Bela tribute narrative, because she actually is bela, knowing myself that sometimes in written narratives that I create with her being she Twin Peaks Tv series character Audrey Horne (that's interpreted by American actress Sherilyn Fenn) talking to character Philip Jeffries (interpreted by the immortal master chameleon/blackstar and British artist David Bowie) and that was created by American artists David Lynch and Mark Frost.
 This sort of link can be seen in the picture above with her by my side and my memories with my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me and that was also Bela for six years by my side as my muse in my personal and professional life in my past projects and that will always be in present and future projects inside my heart and soul with help by international artists.

Me and my love Elena

Elena's my present and maybe will be my future until I turn myself into some sort of cosmic dust like can be seen in the picture above.


 Wim Wenders "Wings of desire" and "Mirror" by Tarkovsky masterpiece movies, an artwork by Argentine artist Vanesa Carosia and Mascara inside a Call by the Fall book project 

The two movies shown in the picture above are masterpieces, in one an angel falls in love by a mortal woman, in the other a writer falls in love by a simple woman.
 There's also an artwork by Argentine artist Vanesa Carosia with a cool message about some kind of women who aren't cool at all and Mascara inside a narrative written by me with her (and she's a real simple, cool, talented and pretty young lady). 

Me and Ineta 


Women always were part of my life, sometimes I think a bit about Ineta from Latvia and what could have happened in my life if I married and lived with her. (but this occurs to me only in some seconds in 24 hours when I do actually think a bit).
 She's a pretty, cool and awesome woman and my memories with her are magnificient (I even remember the last time that I touched her hair and she also does).


First interlude "what about us" live song by The Fall british band from their 2005 album "Fall Heads Roll" 





I've thought on putting here as an interlude a song of The Fall because we are currently on this season with an awesome title and lyrics where the band mention a shipman (is he a sailor or a tailor?), maybe I'll link this lyrics with Corto Maltese tributes artworks inside a narrative.


Lars Von Trier "Europa" masterpiece movie, a blonde woman, a quote that I love by Christopher Lee, artworks based on me by Argentine artist German Genga and Spanish maestro José Luis Ágreda, an astonishing picture based on a XXIst century woman named Valentina by my friend and Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas and some words by my blonde Dovile 


Memories are the most important thing in our lives, in the picture above, there's a masterpiece movie that talks about them and how Europe always was a continent a bit similar to Babel, there is a quote that I love, some artworks based on me and handwritten words by a blonde woman from Lithuania who could possibly change my life if we were together in love.

Myself holding a book and my kitty Ilvie


In the picture above there's somebody showing me my kitty Ilvie when it was stolen from me as it was some kind of award to her and myself reading a book.


Second interlude song "Away" by British band The Bolshoi from their 1986's "Friends" album 




The song that can be listened in the link above, I've chosen it in a random way.
 It's one of the best songs ever written and its video has lots of cats as pets and it actually triggers some memories of myself with my five stolen kitties.

Family and my first Bela 


Past and present family for me means a lot, my first wife named Bela meant the world to me and I love my memories and remember every single detail of them inside pictures like the one above.

Astonishing masterpiece movie "Trouble Every Day" by Claire Denis, Extraordinary masterpiece book "Pixy" by Swedish artist Max Andersson, Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom wearing her art masks, a port wine label with artworks by American artist Melinda Gebbie, French artist Olivier Deprez, Belgium artist Dominique Goblet and German artists Lars Henkel and Kai Pfeiffer, an original artwork for "V for vendetta" masterpiece graphic novel by British artist David Lloyd 


In the picture above is a masterpiece movie based on a vampire woman interpreted by French actress Beatrice Dale and some international artists who I worked with in the past in books or worldwide exhibitions.


My first kitty Jacky 


Me, my cousins Patricia, Telmo and Bruno 


In the two pictures above are memories with my kitties and my family throughout the years.



Oldman Jocker 

In the picture above, there's an old friend of mine who sometimes I help with his own memories

A Serge Gainsbourg tribute artwork by French artist Isabel Pessoa, "Ashes and snow" masterpiece documentary, "Samaritan girl" by Korean director Kim Ki Duk, "Eros" by Antonioni, Sodenbergh and Wong Kar Wai, David Lynch and Monica Bellucci, Terhi Ekebom painting a mural 

Me and my cousin Patricia 


Me and Christ On A Bike 

Memories are everything in a simple human being, in the pictures above, I try to depict some of my own inside narratives.

My kitties Maya and Pimpolha

My first kitty Jacky 
My kitties were my love and they weren't a dove, in the pictures above are memories of me in their company.



My youngest niece Letícia


My first kitty Jacky 



Me, Oldman Jocker and Christ On A Bike 


Me and my little cousin Evinha 

A bit more of memories in pictures above with my kitties, friends and family.


Me and Ineta at a Peter Murphy concert


Sometimes a single moment could change a life in a split second.
I loved Ineta deeply and she loved me and we both know it and felt it.
 Past isn't the present, but it'll always be part of our future inside our own memories.



Third and final interlude with a live version of "Bela Lugosi's dead" song by British band Bauhaus sang by their lead singer Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor, lead singer of American band Nine Inch Nails along Tv On The Radio American band 





Many thanks to all international artists who helped, are helping or will help me on the future in the projects mentioned in this post or others that I worked on in the past or will develop in the future.
 Special thanks to my family, to my friends, to Daria, to Didi, to Mascara, to Sandra, to Ineta, Dovile, to kitties Gorda and Ofélia (for triggering memories with my own stolen tive kitties) and to my current love Elena with whom I'll marry soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra