Thursday, November 7, 2019

A poem to Isabel Berg who I love inside an autobiography


Me, my kitty Ilvie and Isabel 


- Hey Man...
- Yes...
- You...
- Think slow and fast...
- Tell me if our love will last...
- Tell me if the love that you've for your stolen kitty Ilvie is better than the one you've for me or if it's only simply sweetie?
 With these simple questions that you posed me, you put me thinking....
 Maybe my boat wasn't sinking...
 I was staring at your look, noticed somewhere a book and started observing how you cook...
- Love is a matter of time without a single rhyme...
- Love is being with you while thinking on my kitty out of the blue...
- Love isn't a storm...
- Love is two in one...
- Love is a moment that last not so fast...
I've replied to you...


My kitty Ilvie - 01 


 It was cold and the weather chilled our bones into stones...
- Let's make fire then, Man.
- You know that I love your pen...
 Your blue eyes weren't ice while you were preparing meat and rice....
 Your hair was suddenly loose without a noose...
- Hey Man...
- I've prepared your orange juice for you to drink, you know that you don't need ink...
- You know that I always treat your mind being kind to you and to your heart when we start...
 I didn't knew what to answer you...


My kitty Ilvie - 02

 There was a tiger rubber from Denmark as a fact...
 There were my fingers merging into your face with an awesome embrace...
- Man, do you love me for true?
- Are we something new?
- I'm a teacher...
- You know that I'm not a preacher...
 You asked me this inside a kiss...
 I was your host and your holy ghost.
- I'll always love you...
- Fly me to the moon...
- Real soon...
- Whenever I'm alone with you...
- It seems that the world is true...
I've replied this to you...
- And your warrior kitty Ilvie, Man?
- Will it be always inside your shared heart with me for free?
 I was thinking a bit on this and gave you a kiss...
- Man, you're bliss...
- You've a serpent's kiss...
 There was action inside perfection...
 There wasn't silence at all, I was latin and you Danish and we were by The Fall...
- A volcano will always do what's good for you...
 You said this to me...

My kitty Ilvie - 03

 Maybe we're giving birth to a pagan nation without a single action...
- You know Man...
- You know how to touch the core by the shore...
 Fishes were swimming in the water with rain and no pain...
- Man, there's a flute there...
- Let's make music out of nowhere...
- Merge into me...
- You know that I'm your mermaid to be...
- Your words aren't random marks...
- They're true facts...
- You know that I love how you are...
- With you by my side stars aren't that far...
 I was observing your lips and how they whispered something to me.
 It seemed that they were even on a rainy oak tree...
 You moved...
 You grooved...
 You put your hand into my heart...
 It was your part...
- Love you girl...
- We're on The Fall..
- My stolen kitty is pretty and sweetie...
- She has a piece of both our hearts...
 I said this to you...
- Yeah Man...
- People say that you were born in a strange day...
- People say that the priest at your birth didn't pray...
- Are you bold and will love me forever as gold?
- Are you a vampire entering my mind so kind making me suddenly blind?
 I didn't knew what to answer you...
 Society was crazy and I was a bit lazy...

My kitty Ilvie - 04

 I've told you this:
- Come with me...
- Let's us be a wild child for free...
- You're my fascination street without any trick or treat.
 I've said this to you.
- Love you...
- Let's roam the world for free...
- Not with our mind...
- But with our soul until we're old...
 You said this to me...
 I only knew that I was caressing your head near our bed...
 There was a kitty named Ilvie on my dream and it wasn't a scream...
- Our love isn't a talk...
- Our love is a walk...
 While saying this to you inside a kiss, we were in the streets observing the sky filled with rain and without pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...