Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Short info about my autobiography - international artists

Writing about me is putting memories on a blank canvas like they were simple paintings...
What I know is that for me everything is a blank page where past, present and future merge inside people's memories.
This is a really short draft with pics and captions that's being used in my own autobiography.
Many thanks to all international artists who created, are creating or will create artworks based on my physical looks.
Special thanks to my family, Didi, Daria, Dovile, Eshley, my love Elena and to my stolen kitty Ilvie.

'
Me and my family in mesmerizing memories 

Me and my blonde bombshell Dovile with memories from my past with her and my stolen kitty Ilvie

Where past, present and future collide with the love that I've from my kitty Ilvie, my love Elena who ain't a dove, sweet Dovile, my muse Didi Wray, her kitty La Gorda along a poster from "Dark" Tv Series, "Ashes and Snow" masterpiece movie by Canadian director Gregory Colbert and some Fernando Pessoa books

My love Elena, my youngest niece Leticia and Eshley who's a magnificient woman while being a TV host 



Working on Bela Lugosi's alive project inside an autobiography 

A pic of myself and my stolen kitty Ilvie, Bela Lugosi staring at Mina in "Dracula", a sentence that I love based on teenage memories, an artwork by Indonesian artist Wendy Saber Core, a quote by Maila Nurmi and Portuguese movie directed by João Botelho based on "the book of disquiet" written by Fernando Pessoa

Me and Daria Kovaleva 

Eshley inside a Call to me by The Fall



Me and one of my favourite books by Fernando Pessoa 

Me and TV host Eshley again 


Me outside a Call by The Fall with a book by Fernando Pessoa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra