Sunday, March 15, 2020

A grandiloquent short love story to my babe Elena



- What's going on my Man?
- The world will try to kill us all?
- I'll dance with you until we fall...
- Knives out...
- No shout...
- I'll always be your riot gal...
- You know that I'm not that small...
- There’s our pic in the earliest meet...
- I'm your sugar treat...
- Blonde...
- Atomic bomb...
- No shame..
- No plane...
- No boat...
- Your coat...
- I'm healthy for you...
- You know that I love you...
- There’s our scream...
- You know that it ain't a dream...
- Floor...
- Door...
- Your jeans are mine for the taking...
- Your t-shirt is breathtaking...
- Come on my Man...
- Need your pen...
- Inside me...
- Just you and me near the sea...
- Plug in...
- Such a scream...
- We're too young to be turned into stone...
- We've our place called home...
- Putin's mad...
- You know that I hate his head...
- There’s my snickers for kickers...
- My legs...
- For your serpent begs...
- Your hair...
- Our own atmosphere. ..
- Love you strong to the bone...
-There’s our dance in a beat séance...
- Romance at task...
- Just ask...
- Be me and you...
- Always something new...
- My heart's by your side...
- You’re my pride in a ride... ~
 You tell me all this and I clearly know that our love is pure bliss deep inside a kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...