Thursday, March 26, 2020

A short love story to my soulmate Isabel Berg



- Hey my Man.
- It's me out of the blue...
- You know that I love you...
- Crazy...
- World...
- Lazy...
- Wall...
- What are you listening to?
- Are you talking to another broad?
- I'll kill you with my sword...
- I'm from Hamlet's land...
- So here I am...
- Your heart on my hand with glam...
- You know me...
- You also love me...
- Don’t be bad..
- I'm not mad...
- I hate when I'm both your mum and dad...
- What can I do?
- Isolated with you?
- You'll turn me more crazy and lazy...
- But you're good company... You know...
- We go where the wild things grow...
- 2046...
- A mix?
- No kiss...
- Let's eat fish...
- You wash the dish...
- Bacalhau?
- Whatever, Man...
- Let me drive your pen...
- Your mind is kind...
- Your heart's fine...
- After all this...
- You'll be mine...
 You say this to me inside a inner smile that I love in you for a little while while telling you this to your left ear:
- No sweat love...
- I know that you're not a dove...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...