Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A short story with Eros and Psyque to Lana


- I'm a demon...
- Wax...
- Wane...
- Not in vain...
- I'll meet you near the train...
- My hair all over you...
- No blue...
- I'm Russian...
- There's a room...
- Not our doom...
- The devil you know...
- There’s a sugar blow...
- No snow....
- There’s our show...
- Eye...
- No lie...
- You...
- Mine...
- Blood...
- Flood...
- Your jeans...
- My means...
- Eros and psyche...
- Yikes...
- Blimey...
- What can we do?
- No doom for us?
- Get in the car...
- Let's make a fuzz...
- Somewhere far...
- Hey...
- Cherry pie...
- No lie...
- Love you...
- Yeah...
- Nothing new...
- My dress ain't a mess...
- Will we play chess?
- You know me...
- My bible is being with thee...
- Apple tree...
- You and me...
- My hand does bend...
- Why sleep?
- I'm your treat...
- Why eat? 
- We're the air that we both breathe...
- My body is your canvas to be spread...
- In a bed...
- What to do?
- Your fingers out of the blue...
- I'll grab the snake...
- As bait...
- What can I do?
- You know that I love you... 
 You tell me this and our world is pure bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...