Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A love story to my soulmate Hélia



- What the fuck Man?
- What's going on?
- Wherever must we roam?
- There's a tree with honey bee...
- I'm your soul and heart...
- Don't you start...
I stare deeply at you and say:
- Whatever...
- Forever...
- Our bed...
- Not bad...
- I'm tying a knot on my brain to not feel any pain...
- I'll slice an apple for thee...
- You know, there’s only you an me...
 You smile for a while...
 No dress code...
 No bat or cat...
I stare at you while writing something with ink near the kitchen sink in a huge paper for thee...
- THERE’RE LIES IN LULLABIES...
You shout me this:
- You know that I love you...
- Yes...
- You...
- Wherever...
- Forever...
- Taoism...
- Buddhism...
- There’s something inside our bag...
- Don’t make me beg...
- Let's go to bed...
- Sunshine...
- Be mine...
- No rhyme...
- You're my pleasure/treasure...
- We're worth more than a simple bliss...
You answer me this:
- I'm your queen...
- You know what I mean...
- There’s you, my king without a label pin...
- Not really bright...
- But you're full of light...
 I look into your eyes and tell you this:
- No need to divide or conquer...
- What's ours is on our private bunker...
- Nature...
- Mature...
- Animal instinct...
- Full of green ink...
- Rainbow...
- Two in a row...
- Arrow and bow...
- You're my tiger burning bright...
- Deep into the night...
- I fucking love you...
- You know that this is true...
- I run while having with you fun...
- No need for a gun...
You continue tellling me this:
- It's the city where we're born my Man...
- Boost your pen...
- Don’t walk in line...
- You're no lime...
- My body is you...
- My heart and soul are your gold...
- Always mind...
- Always kind...
 I stare once again at you and say this to you:
- Fuck those cocksuckers babe...
- I'm your personal slave...
- Just you and me...
- There’s our ride for free...
- You give me power after a shower...
- Electric shot in my brain...
I look at our cat and he's not sleepy yet...
- Come on Thom...
- You need food to be our atomic bomb...
I say this to it...
You stare at me while saying this:
- Love, you must eat...
- Brought you a treat...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...