Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A love story to my soulmate Elena


- Hey love.
- Will you strip me near nature?
- We're mature.
- There's no shadow of a doubt...
- It's not a dream...
- Love when you care for me...
- I know that our love is free...
- Standing at our tree...
- Wait for thee...
- I'm soulmate that's never late...
- We've star power when we observe a simple flower...
- You know how to make love with me...
- I know you and you know me...
- You're no mage at some stage...
- When I enter on the subway...
- I remember our day...
- Peace and joy...
- You're more than my boy...
- You know how my heart's for a start...
- There's our soul that's bold...
- Met you in a train...
- Since then...
- You're my man...
- Our love isn't in vain...
- All my pictures of you...
- Are something new...
- Our love is a riot in a street...
- Breakfast...
- Our bread is eaten in our bed...
- Love that last...
- I observe the sky real high...
- No sigh...
- You’re my strength and my human length...
- Butterflies on my tummy...
- You know that I'm more than your bunny...


 I stare at you... 
 No thoughts on my mind... 
 Just both of us being kind...
I whisper this in your left ear:
- Magic is who we're...
- We aren't perfect at all...
- We love our inner nature's call...
- You’re my blonde bombshell...
- You put me deep inside your spell...
- We aren't cold...
- We aren't old...
- We're worth more than gold...
 You put your hand on my face while saying this to me:
- Long for your embrace...
- Our love is a virus routine...
- You know what I mean...
- We'll have a wild child...
- Pretty as the mother...
- Strong as the father...
- Loving you is loving me...
- When we're both by the sea...
- Kundalini...
- Yin and yang...
- Bang...
- My soul and body is yours to be taken...
- Your left hand is joy that makes me bend...
- Future is our thought stream...
- We don't live inside a dream...
- We aren't a song or a bomb...
- We have our own bound...
- Your sweet kiss...
- My legs do bliss...
- You're behind the wheel...
- No need to kneel...
- You’re Portuguese...
- You love cheese...
- I'm Russian with a mask for our task...
- We're our own cure...
- Our love endure...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...