Saturday, March 14, 2020

A love poem to my babe Elena that's a blonde bombshell

01

- Hey...
- What’s going on my Man?
-  Why’s your snake sleeping in our private meeting?
- Flower...
- Come on...
- Not sour...
- Fresh...
- My own flesh...
- Hips...
- Lips...
- Into the groove...
- Move...
- Tune in...
- Tune out...
- No shout...
- Ice cream...

Elena and artworks organized by me with help by international artists based on a brunette Zombie Girl
- You know what I mean...
- Be bad...
- Not mad...
- Breast...
- Rest...
- Breathe...
- Sugar and honey...
- You know how I love it when you’re more than funny...

Elena and artworks organized by me with help by international artists based on a brunette Zombie Girl and a blonde Mascara Girl 


- We’re the best...
- Forget the rest...
- No rubber ring...
- I know that you love when I sing...
- Stone...
- Our private dome...
- One...
- Two...
- Three...
- In a row...
- The wind doesn’t blow...


Me and Elena with a friend and artworks organized by me with help by international artists based on a brunette Zombie Girl


- It’s my hat...
- Not a bat...
- Caress me...
- You know that I love thee...
- Tree...
- Branches...
- Leaves...
- Our castle...
- Not a hustle...
- Our pillow book...
- Love you more when you for me cook...
- You’re my Man...

Me and Elena along artworks organized by me with help by international artists based on a brunette Zombie Girl and book project Daria Inside An Aria



- Don’t forget this...
- Love when your serpent hiss...
- There’s something about a flute and our ring...
- Whenever you want...
- Whatever...
- Just jump...
- I’m your ocean for free...
- You know that the moon isn’t our doom...
- Glass...
- Class...
- Just you and me...
- Multiple orgasms for free...
- Love you love...
- You know that I ain’t a dove... 
 You say this to me and suddenly after an act, a sweet is what we need in order to be feed...

Me and Elena along artworks organized by me with help by international artists based on a brunette Zombie Girl and book projects Daria Inside An Aria and Mascara Girl Inside A Call


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...