Saturday, March 14, 2020

International women’s day

01

02

03

8th March was international women’s day.
What can I say to all the brave and women who’re on this world besides this (and to whom sometimes I write poems or fables (while sharing a bit of who I am with them).

04

05

06

Know who to choose, there’s nothing to lose.You only have one life, cut your own slice
 Kisses to all of you while I’m writing several books at the same time with help by international artists. 

07


Dasha Intoxica, Didi Wray, Hélia De Sá Teixeira, Thania Strange Doll, Sue McEnnis, Svetlana Seferović, Rastrelli Sandrine, Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva, Mascara Bass-Girl, Mónica Pinheiro, Helena Espvall, Jana Hermann, Isabel Berg, Isabel Pessoa, Sandra Lippert, Helena Machado with the sweetest kiss ever to my love Elena because she clearly knows that I love her and that she loves me inside an eternal bound...

08



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...