Monday, March 16, 2020

A short fable to Ofélia that's my soulmate's kitty.

- Hey you...
- Miss...
- Kiss...
- Havana...
- Banana...
- Fur...
- Purr...
- Sleepy...
- Pretty...
- Sandra's crazy...
- Not lazy...
- She told me that I'm daisy...
- War case cenario...
- To dream...
- No scream...
- Tongue and teeth...
- Where you and I meet...
- Thousand cats...
- Hundred hats...
- You know me...
- I was little then...
- You wrote about me with your pen...
- You're cool as a Man...
- Sometimes you're here...
- Other times you're there...
- You know that I live on my own atmosphere...
- I'm eating good...
- Sandra provides me food...
- Sometimes I'm inside her movie groovy...
- I know...
- I know...
- Where the wind blow...
- I know about a tie and bow...
- I'm big now...
- But I'm still a cutie then...
- Do you remember the first time when you saw me and used your tale pen?
 Ofélia was telling me all this...
 I wasn't thinking at all...
 Sandra was mirroring the house hall... 
 There was flowers...
 There was a clock chiming hours...
 Cuba was an orange juice...
 Where once stood something to use...
 Sandra told me this:
- Hey Man, what's going on?
- Ofélia is sleepy...
- Ain't she pretty?
 Without knowing what to think I was merging all of us into ink.
 Ofélia sang a bit...
 Sandra was into some trick or treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...