Monday, July 12, 2021

A direct love speech from Mascara to me:

 


- Truth is...

- I'm your delightful kiss...

- Thy atomic blonde bomb...

- Cherrypie's storm...

- Do know...

- Where the wind does blow...

- How you me hold...

- Not in some story told...

- Fragile crystal screen...

- Outside a dream...

- Whatever can I do?

- Deep inside you...

- Like a sea wave...

- More than your babe...

- How we together move...

- Our melody...

- Source of energy...

- Into the groove...

- Playing bass...

- Our eternal love pass...

- Shared lips...

- Like spaceships...

- Always there...

- Polar bear...

- Thy jeans I wear...

- Together everywhere...

- Not a mystery...

- Lovers passion...

- We're sinergy...

- Instant action...

- Thy left hand on my blonde hair...

- Our echo's atmosphere...

- Estafeta's approves our decision...

- Starting ignition...

- Mouth out of place...

- Our human embrace...

- Hybrid's race...

- 4...

- 7...

- 9...

- We're worth more than a rhyme...


Comic strip page written and developed by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta 


- Soccer play at our TV...

- Just you and me...

- Mirror glass...

- Pure class...

- Orgasmic pure love sound...

- We're what we found...

- More than a kiss...

- Being your miss...

- Major Tom...

- Is gone...

- Fell Jerry...

- Upon his belly...

- Beauty of us...

- Staring together at a bus...

- Always my white knight...

- Wisdom light...

- Shared brain...

- Us never tame...

- Sis told me...

"New brave world be" 

- Carrying me as your Cinderella...

- For free...

- Without an umbrella...




- Gallore...

- Even more...

- X...

- Z...

- Sometimes you make me mad...

- Cyrillic words taken...

- Not forsaken...

- Soldier of time still...

- Mountain love hill...

- Climbing on you...

- Not feeling blue...

- 1.000 words about me and you...

- Desire's red...

- In our bed...

- Destiny explain...

- That life's a book...

- Worldly disdain...

- Our look...

- Can't say no...

- To anyone but you...

- Cupid's bow...

- True...

- 21...

- More fun...

- 7...

- Together in heaven...

- Napoleon's eagles were smashed...

- Pumpkins eye patch...

- My wedding dress...

- Not a mess..

- No tip toe..

- In darkness we do glow...

- More than a shout...

- Going out...

- Parked hour..

- Never sour...

- Coming back...

- Sight cigarette pack...

- Loving you...

- Years after an interview...

- My spell...

- Being your only bell...

- Colourful cake...

- Staring at our lake...

- Big in Japan...

- You're my Man...

- Russia's mystery...

- Hearts in our room...

- Our castle's free...

- Never too soon...

- While being thy moon...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina