Monday, July 12, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to me


- Never understand, my Man...

- At the lion's den...

- Just like Atlantis sunk deep...

- Plato's dream concrete...

- A parable is a fact...

- Love you inside an act...

- It's how you move everything...

- Like a sweet full with cream...

- There's the Indian folklore...

- Us forever more...

- Atlantean Portuguese arrived in boats...

- Soaked salty coats...

- Fewer they were...

- Made love with Indian women while gazing at a star...

- Our modern DNA...

- Portuguese blood stay...

- It's in our child...

- When they act wild...

- Then the Brits came...

- Pirates with no shame...

- Cook told about Australia...

- Once again Portuguese knew before its flag mammalia...

- Then, there's the royal commonwealth...

- A normal waist belt...

- Japan and Korea South...

- Portuguese as Gods without a shout...

- Marco Polo came before by land...

- Italian rusty hand...

- A normal thief...

- Without a leach...

- Our gods didn't knew...

- What to do...

- Not billions we were...

- People's shore...

- Then, rape mixed with love came...

- A British game...

- John Merrick as an outcast...

- Elephantman won't last...

- Magic is knowing what our nature are...

- Trick is driving far...

- Magic ain't tragic...

- World history...

- Always was by the sea...

- In the nature...

- We both are mature...

- What can I do?

- Something new...

- Knowing that I totally love you...

- More than a blood ancestry...

- Is when you enter inside me...

- Not thinking sometimes I am...

- What I do know is that you're my Man...

- Russian women love you...

- This is true...

- Not the same love as me and you...

- Wearing your t-shirt...

- I know...

- Clearly know...

- That's myrth...

- Whatever we do think...

- Not smarter we're than an ant...

- Climbing in any living plant...

- Thy kiss...

- I'm your miss...

- Thy love...

- Major dove...

- Then there're the French...

- A croissant with an hench...

- Napoleon they talk...

- During a short walk...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina