Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to me

 


- My Man, love you...

- Always true...

- When my hair's on your shoulder...

- I listen to your heart bolder...

- It beats for me...

- Humming inside thee...

- Being your wife...

- Cake's slice...

- Normal it's...

- Our wedding's first kiss...

- Learning love again...

- Not a game...

- More than a spell...

- Rang thy bell...

- Wearing your chemise...

- Becoming Portuguese...

- Night turns into day...

- With a simple say...

- Simplicity is...

- More than a snake's hiss...

- Lots of times...

- Caress your head...

- Near the bed...

- Without rhymes...

- It's our freestate...

- Style's never late...

- Name of our child...

- Real wild...

- Eating bread and butter...

- Move to you further...

- Listening to you...

- No colour blue...

- Small village dwell...

- As our spell...

- I know that you're the cure...

- Mankind's does endure...

- Feel secure...

- Always pretty to you I am...

- Words pure with glam...

- Love nest...

- Breathing in and out...

- Moving chest...

- Does its best...

- Together we melt...

- Like candles wax wane...

- Untying the belt...

- No shame...

- Choosing you...

- As my groom...

- Sailor for true...

- Our room...

- Excited we're...

- Our climax star...

- Together we land...

- And never bend...

- Inside our love melody...

- Bigger than the Indian sea...

- Feel better by your side...

- Love our constant ride...

- World's how it always was...

- No fuzz...

- Putting ink...

- Kitchen sink...

- One more go...

- Always flow...

- No ZERO...

- Always my HERO...

- Our ADN structural bone...

- Never alone...

- Cover look...

- Knowing what to cook...

- It's our style...

- Meanwhile...

- Stole you a smile...

- Out of nowhere...

- Beautiful atmosphere...

- Don't think clean...

- Homescreen...

- Give me your lips...

- Sugary treats...

- Full of sweets...

- Let's forget history...

- You and me...

- Vast ocean, deep sea...

- Around and around...

- Our love sound...

- Just like gasoline...

- Clearly clean...

- Velvet hands...

- Trade amends...

- Act...

- Fact...

- Angels whisper this to me:

"It's your together energy" 

"Like an entity"

- By my side again...

- Sky's not to blame...

- Extraordinary emotion...

- Our love magical potion...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina