Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sequential ongoing art projects - Part four

Random narrative inside captions in printed pics to be used on an upcoming multimedia art project just because I do believe that with hardwork and past or present memories with excellent vibes can certainly create a better version of any human being, knowing myself that I always put what I am into what I do.

Daria Kovaleva

Pic of Daria Kovaleva that's a woman that I love, sequential narrative artwork by German artist Lars Henkel that supports several of my ongoing art peojects, poster of masterpiece movie "8 and an half" by Italian maestro Federico Fellini 

Second sequential narrative artwork by German artist Lars Henkel that supports several of my ongoing art peojects, pic of myself with a book along my professional card.

Pics of Elena Pavlenka and Marlene (that are women who I love) among myself,  movie stills by American artist David Lynch, sketch comic strip page developed and written by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger featuring myself and Isabel 

Movie stills by American artist David Lynch, Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and Chris Carter Millennium TV series along a pic of me.

Movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai along pics of Hélia (that's a woman that I love) with me.

Movie stills by American director David Lynch and Chinese director Wong Kar Wai that influence my work.

Third sequential narrative artwork by German artist Lars Henkel that supports several of my ongoing art projects, an artwork dedicated to me by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero that also supports some of my ongoing art projects along a poster of masterpiece movie "Trust" by American director Hal Hartley that influences my work.

Movie stills by American director David Lynch along an artwork by Japanese artist Junji Ito.

Movie still by Vietnamese director Tran Ahn Hung, poster for masterpiece movie "2046" by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai along an artwork based on Sandman Mystery Theater character dedicated to me by American artist Michael Lark (who I've met personally).

Poster of Fire Walk With Me by American director David Lynch along pics of me and Aurea Praga (that's a woman that I love) 

Pics of Daria Kovaleva and Elena Pavlenka (that are woman that I love) among myself along movie stills by American director David Lynch that influences my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina