Friday, July 23, 2021

A fable to little Kamila


- Man in the North...

- I know...

- Mum talk with thee...

- The dark sea...

- I was wondering if you've forgotten me...

- But I know that it isn't the case...

- Mother told me that you're raw emotion...

- Today felt amazed...

- Like poetry in motion...

- Stared at the sky...

- Felt a star real high...

- No storm...

- Among the newborn...

- Then pictured you as Sandman...

- Writing with a simple pen...

- Like in wonderland...

- There was a play band...

- Love at Saint Petersburg...

- Staring at a simple bird...

- Mum gave me the sweetest kiss...

- Totally bliss...

- Inside my dreams...

- Life does screens...

- A joyfully song...

- That never leave us alone...

- It was more than a talk...

- Wandering in a walk...

- A polar bear...

- Was hugging the atmosphere...

- Its shadowlogy...

- Pure psychology...

- Thought on everything that I am...

- Eating bread and jam...

- What I'll be...

- Staring at the beach...

- Wave oceans are for free...

- Screamed at the world to give me even more...

- Walking by a river's shore...

- It's holiday time...

- Vacations prime...

- Kamila is my name...

- Child's game...

- Painted something new...

- Not with colour blue...

- True...

- Amused inside a train...

- Nothing in vain...

- You thought on a melody...

- That belonged to thee...

- Mum's always sweet...

- Pretty and neat...

- Want to be like her...

- Cuddly and pure...

- Kiev's Ukraine...

- People are tame...

- Human shame...

- Forgot about this in a second split...

- Mum continues to smile...

- Did eat...

- For more than a shortwhile...

- It's her strength...

- At length...

- Pictures in mind...

- Sweet and kind...

- The plot...

- In the land of "whatsnot"...

- Disneyland's far...

- Paris ancient city's star...

- Time will bring...

- A pure dream...

- My sister told me...

- That all is energy...

- Like you always told...

- Never being afraid of hot or cold...

- Inside astronomy...

- Outside astrology...

- Like an entity...

- Mum's sweetly pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina