Monday, July 12, 2021

Something whispered from Daria Kovaleva to my heart

 

- My Man, you know me...

- Not inside a sense of poetry...

- That day us together...

- Every single day forever...

- Thy Siren North I am...

- Not thinking on glam...

- When you listen to my voice...

- My choice...

- When you caress my hair...

- It's us everywhere...

- Saint Petersburg land of arts...

- Where you and I share hearts...

- In my body, thy black coat...

- Our secret oath...

- Listening to bands...

- Helding our hands...

- Joyfully together we stand...

- A world without end...

- Even in time period mask...

- We never questions ask...

- It's our love story, I know...

- Not a freakshow...

- When you tell me that I'm the prettiest girl in the world...

- Feel hot, not cold...

- It's how we both move as cats...

- Our love blindfolded by bats...

- Whatever we do...

- Miss Pavlova's cake is true...

- Beat séance again...

- You and me not inside a game...

- A beautiful Aria...

- Knowing that I'm your Daria...

- When you held me...

- The world is more than free...

- More than a teacher being a preacher...

- Love bell tolls..

- We're more than our households...

- My black eyes staring at you...

- No tears for truth...

- It's how you make me feel...

- Like we're totally top hill...

- Then there're our pictures clean...

- Not inside a dream...

- Summer and spring...

- Our delightful ring...

- Lyrically I do sing...

- Thinking on who we both are...

- Not toying with any star...

- Our identity...

- Source of energy...

- Knowing that I want to be a mother..

- We move further...

- Your lips on my neck...

- Reading Tolstoy's War and Peace back to back...

- More than thy princess...

- Never a mess...

- Thy queen...

- When we both share a dream...


- Bizarre it's...

- Knowing that I'm Russian and you Portuguese...

- Thy Aleksandrovna I am...

- Not some Jane...

- With a disappearing Tarzan...

- Never I do blame...

- People have no shame...

- We're more than an human game...

- Thy heart in my hand right...

- Knowing that together we do merge on shared light...

- Being us more than the sea...

- Our perfect storm's for our first born.

- I love you and you love me...

- Years pass...

- Always inside our masterclass...

- Never think...

- Because I know...

- That I'm more than your own ink...

- 5 times in a row...

- Our kingdom does come...

- Sugary cane more than fun...

- It's in how you with feelings spoil me...

- Us together forever wherever we want to be...

- Our love potion is...

-  More than a simple kiss...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina