Friday, July 30, 2021

Sequential ongoing art projects - Part one

 

Daria Kovaleva


Since I was a little child and due to having a memory of a fish, I thought on always registering all images and moments in my life with printed pics of them, being them with woman that I love or in presence of international artists, arts exhibition or movies that influence me while conceiving my art projects.

Below's a random loose narrative to be used in a multimedia project inside captions.



Pics with Daria Kovaleva, Eshley, Mascara, Isabel that are women that I love among myself, Chinese director Wong Kar Wai pics from his movies , an artwork based on character Destiny (that was created by British writer Neil Gaiman who I personally met) by American artist Bill Koeb, an artwork by Italian artist Giovanna Cassoto, by artist Andy Prisney, Canadian artist Dave Cooper Spanish artists Daniel Esteve and Pedro Espinosa, Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas, Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunesson (all artists who supported several of my projects) and photographies by American artist Roger Ballen 

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Hélia, Elena Pavlenka, Mascara among myself (that are women that I love) Terhi Ekebom from Finland (that's my beautiful friend) artworks by international artists who I've worked with such as Alex Korolkovas (Brazil), Mr Ed (Argentina), Pedro Espinosa (Spain), Andrea Serio and Sergio Ponchionne (Italy), Danielle Otraki and George Pratt (U.S.A), Terhi Ekebom (Finland), Rian Hugues (U.K), Danijel Zezelj (Croatia) along artworks created by Sean Phillips that I also met personally and artworks by Argentine artist José Muñoz to whom I created and developed a book collection to a shitty American publisher named Fantagraphics 

Pics of Daria KovalevaElena Pavlenka, Sonia, ElenaMascara among myself (that are women that I love), pics of my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom with her artworks along artworks by Italian artist Giovanna Cassoto that works with me in my art projects, photographies by American artist Roger Ballen and American artist Jason Lutes with his masterpiece book series Berlin that I personally met and to whom I've made an interview that can be read in a previous post in this blogue 

Pics of Daria KovalevaElena PavlenkaEllisetskyMarleneHéliaElenaMascara among myself (that are women that I love), pics of my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom with her artworks along artworks by French artists Olivier Deprez and Walter Minus, British artist Will Simpson, American artist Bill Koeb, German artist Lars Henkel and Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger and movie stills by American director Hal Hartley and Chinese director Wong Kar Wai that influences my work.

Pics of Daria KovalevaDzjadzina NaniElena PavlenkaMascara and Victoria among myself (that are women that I love), pics of my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom with her artworks along artworks by Spanish artist José Luis Ágreda, Serbian artist Svetlana Sefevoric, Latvian artist Dzjadzina Nani, French artist Walter Minusmovie stills by German director Wim Wenders and Chinese director Wong Kar Wai or Scottish writer Grant Morrison masterpiece The Invisibles that influences my work.

Pics of Daria KovalevaHéliaNadyaMascara and Marlene among myself (that are women that I love) along artworks by Russian artist Svetlana Shubina, French artist Walter Minus and Italian artist Andro Malis, movie stills by German director Wim Wenders that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva among myself (that's a woman that I love), artworks by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz along movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and American director Jim Jarmusch 



Pics of Daria Kovaleva (that's a woman that I love) among myself along an artwork by German artist Lars Henkel that supports several of my ongoing art projects and movie stills by American directors David Lynch and Jim Jarmusch, Chinese director Wong Kar Wai that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Dzjadzina Nani, Mascara and Marlene among myself (that are women that I love), artworks pages by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz along movie stills by Russian animation movie "My love" by Russian director Aleksander Petrov that influences my work.


A comic strip page by British artists Paul Jenkins and Sean Phillips with John Constantine's character stating a fact.

Saint Petersburg


No comments:

Post a Comment