Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to me



- My Man...

- In the beginning of it all there was a rose...

- Not driven by a pen...

- Inside prose...

- Then came Big Bang...

- Divided Yin and Yang...

- Family was a tree...

- You and me...

- Then came currency...

- Stone age...

- Went out of pace...

- Then Gods...

- Jumped like frogs...

- I know little things in life...

- So I cooked us rice...

- English, French and Dutch pirates were sailing Indian coast...

- With gold as their toast...

- Got confused a bit...

- Being with you for a treat...

- Desire, sex and lust...

- Are just...

- Then it's the architectural steps bound...

- We see what goes round and round..

- Just like a carousel...

- Love being thy belle...

- Language sparks light...

- Our direct insight...

- Then it's world's legacy...

- When I'm with thee...

- Choices to make...

- Nothing to state...

- Society's cast...

- Never late...

- From our past...

- Then there's a feeling...

- Just like healing...

- To understand how it all goes full circle...

- It's to love a planet blue...

- That ain't purple...

- Caressing your body and mind...

- Being kind...

- Light was here before any Christian or Muslim God...

- The Queen gave us an ice-cream...

- We did nod...

- Not a dream...

- Vast country...

- Entities are a bounty...

- What to tell to my daughter?

- Moving further...

- Love how you hold me...

- Thy unthorn rose shield...

- Not in the flat field...

- People lie...

- They live and die...

- Just like a movie...

- Reality's groovie...

- Then it's my voice...

- Your choice...

- Paganism at bay...

- Without a simple say...

- During the day...

- Not void I feel inside me...

- Being near thee...

- A fact...

- Is a random act...

- To the trees we together walk...

- No shallow talk...

- It's the door head...

- When elephants go to bed...

- Tigers do jump...

- Not in a dump...

- Dehli's dialect art...

- Our shared heart...

- My hair in your shoulder...

- Love thee bolder...

- Homo Sapiens dwell...

- Into a spell...

- Love when you love me...

- As much as the sky loves the sea...

- When I to you run...

- Into our sun...

- Bolder you're...

- Neither away...

- During the day...

- Nor far...

- Heavenly lips...

- No boatships...

- Like Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut...

- We're always up...

- Endless orgasms display...

- Whatever we do say...

- Creating life...

- Like a bread's slice...

- July's summer rain...

- No pain...

- Shambles game...

- All that I want...

- Thy everlasting wand...

- Inside me...

- Forever for free...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina